Export thread

Hydro gear oil and filter

R

RBobo

I have a Z-Force L 60” zero turn I need to know the hydro gear oil and filter kit # the hydro gear model # ZH-JGBB-3KDB-36LX

StarTech

StarTech

Duplicate post...Answered in his other post.

R

RBobo

Yes you did thank you so much !! Sorry for duplicate I wasn’t sure my response went through .

StarTech

StarTech

Yes but it does takes me time to get things done even on Sundays. I was doing laundry and house cleaning. See I live by myself so I am the chief cook and bottle washer. On top I was supposed to be putting in my truck's transmission. The housework got the best of me today so it another day for the truck but I got four machine staring me in the face Monday on top having to go to the doctor's office.

At least I not poisoning myself as much now that I learned how to cook.

My "house mouse" had replacement should surgery, so I'm chief cook & bottle washer, currently.

StarTech

StarTech

Be careful of those store brought meals. Just saying as they were the source of three cases of food poisoning here. The last time was bologna that nearly killed me. No longer buying bologna. I personally now assemble and cook all my meals myself. 5 cases of food poisoning had change my about letting others outside the family to do the cooking.

And the reference to a mouse reminds that I just found out six rats got in my house. They chewed through the washer plastic service box. I found it yesterday while cleaning the wash room. I would had not found it except there were some dropping by the faucets that when to clean up and plastic shavings were there.A metal repair patch going there until I can pull the dining room wallboard. Darn crimped water lines so it is a major repair. AT least they did chew through a water line.

R

RBobo

Be careful of those store brought meals. Just saying as they were the source of three cases of food poisoning here. The last time was bologna that nearly killed me. No longer buying bologna. I personally now assemble and cook all my meals myself. 5 cases of food poisoning had change my about letting others outside the family to do the cooking.

And the reference to a mouse reminds that I just found out six rats got in my house. They chewed through the washer plastic service box. I found it yesterday while cleaning the wash room. I would had not found it except there were some dropping by the faucets that when to clean up and plastic shavings were there.A metal repair patch going there until I can pull the dining room wallboard. Darn crimped water lines so it is a major repair. AT least they did chew through a water line.
Well I appreciated your help on that part # for the hydro gear kit I ordered the OEM brand name hydro gear kit, and a Kohlor oil and tune up kit also. I have 2 acres to mow and I like my cub cadet Z-Force L 60” zero turn . Before that I had a craftsman 48” reg mower took forever to finish. I deal with plumbing issues all the time at work … I’ve been in maintenance for 45 years. !! Have a great Monday !!

I hear ya, NO store bought meals here, we stocked up on groceries etc prior to my mrs (House mouse) getting her shoulder replacement surgery.

As a kid I was given bologna, & I hated it then as I do now.

Bummer about yer Rat invasion. I'm battling with mole runners in back. I hate them. But our 3 cats do give me lots of ammo (crap) in the cat box. I bury it in the runners.. Worked well a few years ago.

B

bertsmobile1

Yes it is funny
Aus has some of the strictest food health regulations on the planet
Yet during the Covid lock downs the recorded ( ie required medical treatment ) cases of food posioning dropped a whopping 95%.
I rarely eat out a I grow close to 60% of everything I eat .
So food posioning is something that has not been a problem for over 40 years.
Fresh really is best

StarTech

StarTech

But even with best ingredients it still can happen. I had one case where I personally prepared the vegetable stew that I nearly had to go to ER here but none of the other family members had sick. The only can item used was some store brought crush tomatoes.

I chalk that one up me being on the verge of being sick and didn't know it. Once empty my stomach things cleared up.

I rarely eat out a I grow close to 60% of everything I eat .
Bert- We grow a lot here as well. My job seems to be limited to keeping the antique Honda Mini-tiller up to snuff. Lil woman loves her gardening. So who am I to deprive her of something she enjoys & I love to eat.. LOL

B

bertsmobile1

I was about to convert to wicking beds before I got crook so they will have to wait till after new years
The main beds are no till , just add a couple of inches of fresh compost ( also home made ) every season
Veggies just about explode

R

RBobo

I was about to convert to wicking beds before I got crook so they will have to wait till after new years
The main beds are no till , just add a couple of inches of fresh compost ( also home made ) every season
Veggies just about explode
I

R

RBobo

I used my chicken poo compost and our veggies went nuts !! Tomatoes, squash, ocra , asparagus, and strawberries!

We live next to a dairy Farm, so we get our Super fertilizer FREE & delivered, by JD front loader.

B

bertsmobile1

I used my chicken poo compost and our veggies went nuts !! Tomatoes, squash, ocra , asparagus, and strawberries!
It is amazing just how much better fresh droppings are ( OK Aged a bit ) comparred to anything that is bought in packets
I get cow, alpaca, horse & chook
They go through the shredder then into the compost bins
Makes fabulous compost and the garden really love it
Kitchen scraps go into the worm bins

B

bertsmobile1

We live next to a dairy Farm, so we get our Super fertilizer FREE & delivered, by JD front loader.
Jealous :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop:

R

RBobo

It is amazing just how much better fresh droppings are ( OK Aged a bit ) comparred to anything that is bought in packets
I get cow, alpaca, horse & chook
They go through the shredder then into the compost bins
Makes fabulous compost and the garden really love it
Kitchen scraps go into the worm bins
You’re lucky to live close to the dairy !!

That move long ago was by choice.. Out away from the cities.. Maybe 2x a year we get a light smell of the fragrance of nature. Usually prior to rains. I'll take that any day over goofy neighbors.

5th gen farmer has become very tight with us.. My wife gives him stuff from our gardens. & he'll ask if we can use a dozen ears of his "special corn". His dozen usually means like 39 ears.. Then allows to go pick all we want.

We look out for each other. He loves my woman s' banana nut bread, & etc..