Husqvarna 125b issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I skin the cat my way and others do it their way, but our resident EXPERT on all things small engine, thinks his way is the only right way to do things. He thinks he knows more than everyone else and loves to point out his expertise by calling out anything that is not up to his standards. There are mistakes in manuals, but everyone of us, except our resident expert, has made more mistakes than we will find in all manuals combined. My old fart OCD loves to confront people like him and have fun at their expense. He will probably just say I’m done with you peons and leaving, going back to the top of my mountain where I can watch you suffer.

fowvay

Forum Newbie
Threads
Because the original poster asked a question about his 125B handheld blower, it should be noted that Husqvarna states to adjust the low speed setting first followed by the high speed setting and lastly set the idle speed.

Bounje

Threads
Thanks for advice on carb adjustments. I don't think that was the issue.

Once I changed the spark plug things ran a lot better. I adjusted the carb appropriately and it runs decent.

My concern, however, is that the last spark plug was oil fouled so there must be an underlying problem. Would it likely be with the carburetor? I use the Husqvarna oil mix as per specs on the box and basically only run it on full throttle.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
It would not hurt to check the muffler's spark arrester. If it was a Stihl I would it definitely would be partial clog but I have near zero experience with Husqvarna blowers. I think I have seen one in the shop in 12 yrs.

Bounje

Threads
It would not hurt to check the muffler's spark arrester. If it was a Stihl I would it definitely would be partial clog but I have near zero experience with Husqvarna blowers. I think I have seen one in the shop in 12 yrs.
I cleaned this out about 2 months ago and haven't been running it as heavily in the summer. Might be worth burning the muffler out and re-cleaning the spark arrestor screen before heavier usage begins come summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.