HRX217HYA is sold out EVERY WHERE

enigma-2

Threads
BTW, it's not just Honda. High end radar detectors are near impossible to find, as well as Rolex watches. Dealers are on an allocation system from Rolex with more popular models (Daytona) back-ordered in years. Three to five years was quoted!

Who would have ever thought that the "good-ol-days" was only two years ago? lol

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Big business was happy to sell it's sole to China for the sake of a hand full of gold for the management & shareholders.
Now they are paying the true price.
Downside is unmet demand will allow price hikes so the end consumer pays the actual price.
If you believe in Capital Market Theory this shortfall in supply & increase in prices will cause a local company to rise to the moment & fill the void.
However there is a joke about a bus falling off a cliff & parrachute shares that is far closer to the reality than the actual theory.

olgeezershonda

Threads
I bought my HRX217YH two weeks ago and the dealer had just got 9 in stock. They also had all other models available. The week before, at the same dealer, I bought a Honda F220 mid-tine tiller and was told they had 8 in stock but had ordered 30 so not as many as they wanted but perhaps things are improving.