How to attach my garden cart to my lawn tractor ?

Cusser

Threads
OK, here's my current solution. I drilled a hole, attached a 5/16" eyebolt to the handle; I peened the inner surface of the handle in, and replaced its padding with some new pipe insulation, so I can still pull the wagon manually without the end nut digging into my hand.
3aviXHg.jpg

Then I circumcised the bolt head for the upright mount on the lawn tractor so the eyebolt could slip over.
IIGynlA.jpg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Then I circumcised
Ouch, Got me on that one..

Your mod is a "Winner-winner, Chicken dinner"....... That will do the job for sure.. (y)

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
As the song says, "Paint it Black"

Cusser

Threads
  • / How to attach my garden cart to my lawn tractor ?
OK, here's my current solution. I drilled a hole, attached a 5/16" eyebolt to the handle; I peened the inner surface of the handle in, and replaced its padding with some new pipe insulation, so I can still pull the wagon manually without the end nut digging into my hand.
3aviXHg.jpg

Then I circumcised the bolt head for the upright mount on the lawn tractor so the eyebolt could slip over.
IIGynlA.jpg

This worked quite well !!!

Cusser

Threads
  • / How to attach my garden cart to my lawn tractor ?
3aviXHg.jpg

This worked quite well !!!!
This worked quite well !!!

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
When i need to attach items not often used i find a Clove Hitch knot to be a quick solution . A modified Clove Hitch can be tied to quick release . No knots to fight . Unties as a shoe string does .

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yep, that will do it.

Cusser

Threads
My 2022 solution has worked for me still.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Cool Beans.