exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
A quick forum search will show many threads on this topic

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
A quick forum search will show many threads on this topic

I agree a quick search and this topic has been covered many times. I think it would help things out a bit if these newbies would take a few minutes and fill out some basic information on there profiles so people would have more of an idea on how to answer there questions. Things like what type of member are you, how about location and what types of equipment your running and maybe a little bit about yourself so we know who and what were dealing with mite help??

superiorGRASS

Threads
Look all i asked was a simple question that doesnt involve my life story or equipment so idk how any of that would help you answer my question... So what would be the best way to advertise? Hmm good question, what kind of equipment you have? Who are you? Where do you live? Makes no sense at all.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Where you live, what equipment you have is important. Someone in your area might no better than someone who is not. Your equipment shows what types of jobs your capable of.

There are many ways to advertise some people use things others don't which is why I suggested a quick forum search I am not opposed to conversation. This topic is very solid and everytime its brought up the same people come up with the same answer. Not a very controversal topic but a well discussed topic none the less. After your quick read of a few threads where this has been discussed if you have further inquiries, concerns, questions, compliments or something to add we all would be very very happy to discuss them.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Also to add why he asked about you is to understand your character. Are you a family man who just got layed off looking to make any money possible, are you a teen looking for a summer job, are you a business man trying to start a legitimate business? Are you a guy with a Toyota and craftsman equipment not being legitimate. This all matters on how you advertise

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Also to add why he asked about you is to understand your character. Are you a family man who just got layed off looking to make any money possible, are you a teen looking for a summer job, are you a business man trying to start a legitimate business? Are you a guy with a Toyota and craftsman equipment not being legitimate. This all matters on how you advertise

I thought they were valid questions just for the answers you gave exotion. That's what I was trying to get at.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Wow guess I should update my profile so I don't get yelled at. LOL

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Wow guess I should update my profile so I don't get yelled at. LOL

Hey I didn't cap anything, I just asked a simple question. Nobody's yelling:laughing: