how many of you repair small engines as a hobby? $$

Threads
Hello everyone and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, i have been busy with the family etc, working on a few things, mowers, ATV's etc but mostly chainsaw, here are a few that i have been working on. PP455, Pioneer P41.[

Looks good! :thumbsup:
Happy New Year to you, too! :smile:

DaveTN

Threads
another busy day, sold the go cart, sold a like brand new snow blower, fixed 3 other snow blowers, fixed 2 lawnboy's and now ready for sale, hope to sell the Billy Goat today. cut up a few logs and split them.View attachment 10039View attachment 10040View attachment 10041View attachment 10042View attachment 10043View attachment 10044

GOOD LORD!! You people wear me OUT just reading about your working day! I haven't done that many engines all year. Glad I don't have people dropping off things like that. Still, if you love it, you gotta do it. It's too cold for me to be out in the driveway working on mowers. I'll work on one if it's warm and if I'm in the mood. A lot of "IF's" I grant you, but hey..I'm retired and answer to no higher authority(wife). hehehe

twinfords

Threads
  • / how many of you repair small engines as a hobby? $$
fixed a snow blower Ariens and ran the pp455

hello all, had a productive weekend, fixed a Ariens snow blower and ran the pp455 saw. cut down a standing dead oak and bucked it up. ran ok. i have been working on K700 concrete saw, pp455 and i picked up a p50 also.PP445S25DA 002.jpgp40 002.jpgp40 001.jpg

Threads
  • / how many of you repair small engines as a hobby? $$

johndwiller

Forum Newbie
Threads
I started picking up free mowers last fall, dead mowers to fix and sell, so far i've caused more damage to them as part of the learning curve. i would definately take any tips on how to make this more profitable and less of a hobby.

tom.

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,
I started doing it as a hobby but it's sort a of a little bussiness now, I make a bit of money to pay for something else that I can tinker with which is great fun for me!
At the moment I have a wide variety but my favourite is my wheel horse c161!

Tom.

Flintmotorsports

Threads
Got a sweet deal today i got 3 pushmower 1 generator and 1 chain saw and a case for 50 bucks
the push mower were 2 weed eaters and 1 toro. the generator is a coleman and the saw is a poulan
so far the generator will run and the saw runs great but dont know about the mower until spring.

Threads
Got a sweet deal today i got 3 pushmower 1 generator and 1 chain saw and a case for 50 bucks
the push mower were 2 weed eaters and 1 toro. the generator is a coleman and the saw is a poulan
so far the generator will run and the saw runs great but dont know about the mower until spring.

Nice deal! :thumbsup: we want pictures.gif