how many of you repair small engines as a hobby? $$

twinfords

Threads
going to be a busy little beaver this winter i am, got 14 push mowers(wight's, mtd's, and lawnboy's) to repair. along with that have 16 riders that may get done in the process( murray, mtd, jc penny, snapper's, allis chalmers, and 2 JD-86's w/baggers). been looking for yard tractor snow blower attachment's to repair. :drool: i have had people asking me about thing's that may be wrong with their mower's, i keep telling them if they want me to look at it i might be able to tell them a bit better what it may be. :rolleyes:

That is a boat load of equipment you have there, i do not have that kind of room. good luck and have fun over the winter.

garnder

Threads
i have saved a many of lawn tractors such has case; cadets & many others from being melted steel. i love to restore these old classic tractors they are such a work horse in comparision to todays lawn tractors

twinfords

Threads
i fixed an older Poulan Pro push mower tonight (Tecumseh engine) the shear pin was broke and turned half way around the flywheel , also the blade was on upside down., wierd thing is was after i fixed it it still yanked the chord out of my hands several times, than it started and ran fine for 5 or so off and ons. it is a OHV engine, i am picking up a few mowers as well on the cheap for winter repair. I need to get my snow blowers out this weekend as well.

Last edited:

twinfords

Threads
  • / how many of you repair small engines as a hobby? $$
what a crazy day today, harvested a 10 point buck @ 7:00AM, had 3 people drop of equipment to be repaired, got a lot of saws ready for sale, go kart, mowers, snow blowers etc. cleaned carbs, new pull cords etc. lubed up blowers. 10 point.jpgsaleequip 001.jpgsaleequip 005.jpgsaleequip 013.jpgsaleequip 009.jpgsaleequip 021.jpgsaleequip 024.jpgsaleequip 034.jpg

Threads

twinfords

Threads
another busy day, sold the go cart, sold a like brand new snow blower, fixed 3 other snow blowers, fixed 2 lawnboy's and now ready for sale, hope to sell the Billy Goat today. cut up a few logs and split them.lawn boys 001.jpglawn boys 004.jpgsaleequip 017.jpgsaleequip 023.jpgsaleequip 043.jpgsaleequip 038.jpg

Threads

twinfords

Threads
Hello everyone and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, i have been busy with the family etc, working on a few things, mowers, ATV's etc but mostly chainsaw, here are a few that i have been working on. PP455, Pioneer P41.[

Attachments

• IMG_1425.jpg
    IMG_1425.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 15
  • pp455bowen.jpg
    pp455bowen.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 15
  • pp455.jpg
    pp455.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 17