Honda Products

bwdbrn1

Threads
they do look like quality units. but really honda is a great all around company. i would like to test one out. and honda stuff is really expensive. i dont think i would spend that kind of money when i could buy a cub cadet for a cheaper price!

You may have touched on the answer.

Check out their history. I tend to see them moving away from that dealership network since their products can be found in big box stores now.

Honda Worldwide | History

I contacted Lings once about getting an extension for the auger housing on my HS622 snowblower that is available in Europe, but not here on this side of the pond. They'd have sold it to me, but between the cost of the part and the shipping, I'd have had to sold my first child.

Threads
You may have touched on the answer.

Check out their history. I tend to see them moving away from that dealership network since their products can be found in big box stores now.

Honda Worldwide | History

Yeah, I wish the dealer I usually go to sold Honda mowers. I won't EVER buy them from Home Depot, but I have noticed that they are sold there. :confused3:

bwdbrn1

Threads
Wow, that's expensive!:eek: How do the prices compare to other brands? Here in the U.S. I don't see that much difference between the products sold by Honda when compared to similar models from Snapper or Toro, for instance.

bwdbrn1

Threads
Yeah, I wish the dealer I usually go to sold Honda mowers. I won't EVER buy them from Home Depot, but I have noticed that they are sold there. :confused3:

And now Honda is selling their products through John Deere dealers. I don't know how I feel about that myself as it seems to put the Honda dealer I've dealt with for years in an odd place. He's kind of right between two John Deere dealers and just down the street from a big box store that sells Honda ODE.
Honda has had a relationship with John Deere in the past, as at least one of Honda's lawn tractors was actually manufactured by John Deere, just with Honda's engine, plastics and colors. I wonder then what will come of John Deere's relationship with Kawasaki because they've used their engines on a lot of their outdoor equipment.

bwdbrn1

Threads
You would like it over here as there are a few companies like lings and all they sell is Honda.
Cars, ATV, bikes, outboards, generators, and garden equipment all in one place.
Honda have pushed it more and more.

Word is though that Honda maybe pulling out of lawn and garden due to car sales dropping and so concentrating on that.

Honda sells all of their products by the categories here. If you want a car, go to an auto dealer. If you want a motorcycle or ATV, go to a motorcycle dealer, outboard engine, a marine related store. Outdoor equipment is through one of their dealers, or now John Deere dealers and big box stores.

It would be a good notion to go to one place for all of your Honda products.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Word is though that Honda maybe pulling out of lawn and garden due to car sales dropping and so concentrating on that.

At least here in the USA, no plans to scale back on L&G. If anything, more products will be offered, and they will be built at the Honda factory in Swepsonsville, NC.

The current line-up of walk-behind mowers is very strong, and usually tops the lists of Consumer Reports ratings.