Export thread

Honda Products

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I was looking at this website that sells Honda Power Equipment, and I saw on the bottom it said VERSATOOL. Available from Spring 2013. That is cool! It is like the KombiSystem from Stihl or the Pro Attachment Series from Echo. I wonder if it will be available in the U.S.?
Honda Versatool.jpg :thumbsup: Here: Honda UMC 425 Versatool Split Shaft Brushcutter サ Brushcutters Strimmers サ Honda Garden

Talking about U.S. availability, I also saw some other pieces of Honda Power Equipment that they do not offer in the U.S., like blowers and hedge trimmers. I was wondering, why don't they sell them in the U.S.?
Blower: honda blower.jpg Here: Quiet and Powerful the HHB 25 E blower サ Honda Leaf Blowers サ Honda Garden
Hedge Trimmer: honda hedge trimmer.png Here: Honda HedgetrimmersHonda Garden

metz12

metz12

I was looking at this website that sells Honda Power Equipment, and I saw on the bottom it said VERSATOOL. Available from Spring 2013. That is cool! It is like the KombiSystem from Stihl or the Pro Attachment Series from Echo. I wonder if it will be available in the U.S.?
View attachment 11328 :thumbsup: Here: Honda UMC 425 Versatool Split Shaft Brushcutter サ Brushcutters Strimmers サ Honda Garden

Talking about U.S. availability, I also saw some other pieces of Honda Power Equipment that they do not offer in the U.S., like blowers and hedge trimmers. I was wondering, why don't they sell them in the U.S.?
Blower: View attachment 11329 Here: Quiet and Powerful the HHB 25 E blower サ Honda Leaf Blowers サ Honda Garden
Hedge Trimmer: View attachment 11330 Here: Honda HedgetrimmersHonda Garden

i saw the echo pro attachment at my local dealer. he let me try one out that he had in the shop since i go to school with his daughter and ive known the guy for years. it seems pretty nice and the attachments go on pretty easily. but i dont know why you cant buy the honda stuff in the states. i also want to know why they stopped making the lawn tractors too!

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

i saw the echo pro attachment at my local dealer. he let me try one out that he had in the shop since i go to school with his daughter and ive known the guy for years. it seems pretty nice and the attachments go on pretty easily. but i dont know why you cant buy the honda stuff in the states. i also want to know why they stopped making the lawn tractors too!

Yeah, I was wondering that, also. They look REALLY nice! I think it's because they are just priced too high, because I think I saw somewhere that they can be as much as a good ZTR! I mean just look at it....it looks REALLY nice!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
honda lawn tractor.jpg

metz12

metz12

Yeah, I was wondering that, also. They look REALLY nice! I think it's because they are just priced too high, because I think I saw somewhere that they can be as much as a good ZTR! I mean just look at it....it looks REALLY nice!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
View attachment 11337

they do look like quality units. but really honda is a great all around company. i would like to test one out. and honda stuff is really expensive. i dont think i would spend that kind of money when i could buy a cub cadet for a cheaper price!

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

they do look like quality units. but really honda is a great all around company. i would like to test one out. and honda stuff is really expensive. i dont think i would spend that kind of money when i could buy a cuub cadet for cheap hahaha

Yeah that's true....

pugaltitude

pugaltitude

The tractor is only badged honda but made by an italian company called castel garden or now called ggp (global gardening products).
Lots of manufacturers use them including john deere.

Used at home on flat ground they do an alright job but used commercially then they fall to pieces in no time.

As for the blower and hedgetrimmer, the 4 stroke engine lets them down as unreliable.
This kind of equipment should only use 2 stroke.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

The tractor is only badged honda but made by an italian company called castel garden or now called ggp (global gardening products).
Lots of manufacturers use them including john deere.

Used at home on flat ground they do an alright job but used commercially then they fall to pieces in no time.

As for the blower and hedgetrimmer, the 4 stroke engine lets them down as unreliable.
This kind of equipment should only use 2 stroke.

Thanks, pugaltitude, for the info! I always wondered if 4-stoke power equipment (other than mowers) were better or worse than 2-cycle.

pugaltitude

pugaltitude

You would like it over here as there are a few companies like lings and all they sell is Honda.
Cars, ATV, bikes, outboards, generators, and garden equipment all in one place.
Honda have pushed it more and more.

Word is though that Honda maybe pulling out of lawn and garden due to car sales dropping and so concentrating on that.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

You would like it over here as there are a few companies like lings and all they sell is Honda.

Word is though that Honda maybe pulling out of lawn and garden due to car sales dropping and so concentrating on that.

Well I hope that doesn't happen! If it does my $800 Honda will be EVEN MORE expensive!
There are a few places here that sell ATVs, mowers, generators, etc., but they don't sell cars.

-Tsunami-

-Tsunami-

View attachment 11328 :thumbsup: Here: Honda UMC 425 Versatool Split Shaft Brushcutter サ Brushcutters Strimmers サ Honda Garden

Blower: View attachment 11329 Here: Quiet and Powerful the HHB 25 E blower サ Honda Leaf Blowers サ Honda Garden
Hedge Trimmer: View attachment 11330 Here: Honda HedgetrimmersHonda Garden

Honda Knapsack Sprayer.:thumbsup:
BIG_0008870688_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

BIG_0008870686_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

BIG_df8a3f00cbb769db80693897375d5b5e_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Cool! You have some nice Honda equipment! :thumbsup:

bwdbrn1

bwdbrn1

they do look like quality units. but really honda is a great all around company. i would like to test one out. and honda stuff is really expensive. i dont think i would spend that kind of money when i could buy a cub cadet for a cheaper price!

You may have touched on the answer.

Check out their history. I tend to see them moving away from that dealership network since their products can be found in big box stores now.

Honda Worldwide | History

I contacted Lings once about getting an extension for the auger housing on my HS622 snowblower that is available in Europe, but not here on this side of the pond. They'd have sold it to me, but between the cost of the part and the shipping, I'd have had to sold my first child.

-Tsunami-

-Tsunami-

Cool! You have some nice Honda equipment! :thumbsup:

Europe Hungary
WJR2525 Sprayer 1300$
Hrx217HYA=HRX537HXE 1600$
Honda hedge trimmer 1100$
Honda Blower 700$
:thumbdown:

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

You may have touched on the answer.

Check out their history. I tend to see them moving away from that dealership network since their products can be found in big box stores now.

Honda Worldwide | History

Yeah, I wish the dealer I usually go to sold Honda mowers. I won't EVER buy them from Home Depot, but I have noticed that they are sold there. :confused3:

bwdbrn1

bwdbrn1

Wow, that's expensive!:eek: How do the prices compare to other brands? Here in the U.S. I don't see that much difference between the products sold by Honda when compared to similar models from Snapper or Toro, for instance.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Europe Hungary
WJR2525 Sprayer 1300$
Hrx217HYA=HRX537HXE 1600$
Honda hedge trimmer 1100$
Honda Blower 700$
:thumbdown:

Wow, that's expensive!:eek:

Yeah that is VERY expensive!! :eek::eek::shocked:

bwdbrn1

bwdbrn1

Yeah, I wish the dealer I usually go to sold Honda mowers. I won't EVER buy them from Home Depot, but I have noticed that they are sold there. :confused3:

And now Honda is selling their products through John Deere dealers. I don't know how I feel about that myself as it seems to put the Honda dealer I've dealt with for years in an odd place. He's kind of right between two John Deere dealers and just down the street from a big box store that sells Honda ODE.
Honda has had a relationship with John Deere in the past, as at least one of Honda's lawn tractors was actually manufactured by John Deere, just with Honda's engine, plastics and colors. I wonder then what will come of John Deere's relationship with Kawasaki because they've used their engines on a lot of their outdoor equipment.

bwdbrn1

bwdbrn1

Honda sells all of their products by the categories here. If you want a car, go to an auto dealer. If you want a motorcycle or ATV, go to a motorcycle dealer, outboard engine, a marine related store. Outdoor equipment is through one of their dealers, or now John Deere dealers and big box stores.

It would be a good notion to go to one place for all of your Honda products.

-Tsunami-

-Tsunami-

Toro lawn mower
Wow, that's expensive!:eek: How do the prices compare to other brands? Here in the U.S. I don't see that much difference between the products sold by Honda when compared to similar models from Snapper or Toro, for instance.

Toro | 19" (48 cm) Super Recyclerョ (20837)

Hungary
Toro Super Recycler 48 ADS, GCV f
1060$

robert@honda

robert@honda

At least here in the USA, no plans to scale back on L&G. If anything, more products will be offered, and they will be built at the Honda factory in Swepsonsville, NC.

The current line-up of walk-behind mowers is very strong, and usually tops the lists of Consumer Reports ratings.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

At least here in the USA, no plans to scale back on L&G. If anything, more products will be offered, and they will be built at the Honda factory in Swepsonsville, NC.

The current line-up of walk-behind mowers is very strong, and usually tops the lists of Consumer Reports ratings.

Yeah I have noticed that the Hondas are usually on the top of the list! :thumbsup: It would be nice if Honda expanded some of their European equipment line to the U.S., like blowers, though it would probably be the most expensive brand in the U.S.!

Honda Garden

honda blower.jpg