Export thread

Hey, I'm new

sean'sengines

sean'sengines

Hey guys, I'm new here. I have my own business (Sean's Small Engines & Lawn Care which I started 3 years ago when I was 13) and I've picked up a lot about small engines repair and lawn care. I love doing both, they are my hobbies, and I get paid for them. It's a win win situation!!

BTW, anyone on here a Saab enthusiast? I am, I was just wondering :)

-Sean

twall

twall

Welcome to LMF, Sean!

Not a saab in particular fan, just a fan of mechanical stuff!

You should fit right in here! :thumbsup:

sean'sengines

sean'sengines

Thanks for the welcome!! :)

O

Oddball

Hey Sean, welcome. Keep up the good work. It's people like you that have the drive to start their own business at a young age and keep it going that end up able to retire early. Wish I'd had that kind of drive at your age.

sean'sengines

sean'sengines

Hey Sean, welcome. Keep up the good work. It's people like you that have the drive to start their own business at a young age and keep it going that end up able to retire early. Wish I'd had that kind of drive at your age.

Hey, thanks very much. It's really great for me, I love doing it, and I get paid for my hobbies!! What more could I ask for? I'm truly blessed :)

L

LandN

welcome sean, great start that you made. if its what you enjoy,don't give up......."real leaders are ordinary people with extraordinary determination" :thumbsup:

sean'sengines

sean'sengines

I like that quote LandN thanks :)

Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy

welcome sean, great start that you made. if its what you enjoy,don't give up......."real leaders are ordinary people with extraordinary determination" :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Welcome Sean

sean'sengines

sean'sengines

sean'sengines

sean'sengines

so, I guess no one that has seen this thread is a Saab enthusiast huh? too bad, has anyone seen my Saab photo album?

BKBrown

BKBrown

Welcome to the Forum ! :biggrin:

You will enjoy it here ! :thumbsup:

Hope to be able to help and hope to learn from you too !

Not specifically a Saab enthusiast -- I'm a Ventrac Fan -- :biggrin: :thumbsup:

M

Muhammad

Welcome to LMF! Glad you found the forum... there are a couple of other young guys hanging around from time to time as well. :thumbsup:

Never got into Saabs; I'm an Audi guy myself. :biggrin:

sean'sengines

sean'sengines

Hey, I like a good Audi every now and again.

Just to let you guys know, when I get on a forum, I REALLY get into a forum. Ill be on here multiple times per day. Haha

Briana

Briana

Hey sean! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :smile: Sounds like you will fit right in here! We're glad to welcome another enthusiast. :thumbsup:

You might want to check out our new Commercial & Residential Lawn Mowing Forum.

See ya around!

sean'sengines

sean'sengines

Hey sean! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :smile: Sounds like you will fit right in here! We're glad to welcome another enthusiast. :thumbsup:

You might want to check out our new Commercial & Residential Lawn Mowing Forum.

See ya around!

Thank you!! I think I might check it out, I need to get a few more customers. Seems like I haven't had many responses this year. :(