Buying Advice Help ! Dixon or Exmark

MJlawncare

Threads
I understand that over all Exmark is a better mower but it's a bit out of my price range. I looked at a Dixon Ultra 52 and I like it for the price but don't know much about them. Any advice on both would be super helpful. Thanks

Threads
They seem pretty good! But personally I would save up some more $$$$$$ and go with an Exmark! I wouldn't feel bad if I got a Dixon, though. They seem nice! I guess I am just a die-hard Exmark fan!

MJlawncare

Threads
lawn mower fanatic said:
They don't seem bad, but personally I would save up some more $$$$$$ and go with an Exmark!

I heard a rumor that Exmark is going or went out of business, I hope thats not true.

Threads
I haven't heard anything about Exmark going out of business.I seriously doubt that that's going to happen considering they and Lawn Boy are both own by Toro.

Really? I didn't know that. I really have to keep on top of this stuff.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just talked to my snapper dealer who also sells exmark he said it is just that a rumor he has mowers going to come in the second week of October.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

MJlawncare

Threads
Carscw said:
Just talked to my snapper dealer who also sells exmark he said it is just that a rumor he has mowers going to come in the second week of October.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

That's good news, thanks for the update