Hello

MotorDuck1

Threads
Hello everyone my name is Trevor I am a young auto/lawn care kid I should say. I have a large interest in mechanics and I hope to expand my knowledge by sharing thoughts and answering and asking questions with you men and other teens.

I'm currently 15 and soon going to be 16 (hell yeah! time to drive) See you guys around.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Hey Trevor,

Welcome to LMF! We have another member around your age... perhaps he'll say hello in this thread.

Hope you enjoy the forums. :thumbsup:

MotorDuck1

Threads
Thanks for the welcome Admin! It seems like a great place and I'm starting to see how things work around here, and soon enough I will take part in even more discussion. :)

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Hey, what part of New York do you live in?

MotorDuck1

Threads
Upstate, not the city if that's what you were thinking, I live on a big ol' farm.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello Trevor... good to have you here at LMF...
Hope you will have time to post after you start driving... I remember when I started to drive... not much time for anything else after that:biggrin:...
:smile:KennyV

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Upstate, not the city if that's what you were thinking, I live on a big ol' farm.

I grew up in upstate NY, near Binghamton... upstate is pretty big so I figured I would ask.

Kingwood990

Threads
Welcome to the forum Trevor. Glad you found us. I believe I am the young guy everyone is talking about.:thumbsup: Any how in joy your stay here and post often.

MotorDuck1

Threads
@Muhammad, yeah, I am very close to there, it's cool to see a old New Yorker haha

@Kingwood, Hey! Awesome, the other young one has posted, feel free to PM me if you want or if you have any instant messangers thats cool to.