Hello Everyone!!New to this Forum and wanting to start my lawn care business..

Threads
  • / Hello Everyone!!New to this Forum and wanting to start my lawn care business..
I decided and bought a Dixie Chopper Zee 1 2342, its a residential mower for big yards from 1-5 acres, but built like a commercial mower.. I thought about it and since im just beginning my lawn care business I decided not too spend too much until my business takes off. I paid $3600.00 out the door. If my business does good and I get pretty big properties, I will go back to my dealer and buy a Dixie Chopper silver eagle. I just did not want to get a real expensive mower because you never know how a business will go. I did not want too spend a lot of money just to have it sitting in a garage. I will do what I can with what i have and when needed,I will shell out more money for a bigger mower. What convinced me to buy this type of mower i was the dealer. He has been around here for a long time and services all the mowers he sells at his business. Not too mention that they are the fastest mowers on the market..

I think you did good! I've done the same thing in that I bought what I could afford with the thinking I can always upgrade. Bless you in your business I believe you will "knock it outa the ball park" this season in VA!

locolupe77

Threads
  • / Hello Everyone!!New to this Forum and wanting to start my lawn care business..
I think you did good! I've done the same thing in that I bought what I could afford with the thinking I can always upgrade. Bless you in your business I believe you will "knock it outa the ball park" this season in VA!

Thanks I appreciate your good vibes.

A

AmericanTurf

You should have got the grasshopper!!

locolupe77

Threads
You should have got the grasshopper!!

The Grasshopper dealer in the town were I live is unprofessional and not reliable. If there was a good reliable Grasshopper dealer around my parts I would of got a Grasshopper.