Gravely Pro Turn 160 Headed To Dealer For Warranty Work

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Gravely Pro Turn 160 Headed To Dealer For Warranty Work
I bought a new badboy MZ 42 for my 3/4 acre lot this spring with a kohler 19 hp and I could not be happier with it. Plenty of power and good fuel economy and not a minutes trouble.
That Yamaha was so bad, it took nearly 5 gallons of gas to mow 3 acres.

Ron3

Threads
That Yamaha was so bad, it took nearly 5 gallons of gas to mow 3 acres.
You will like the kohler ! parts and service is available everywhere but I double you will need that for a very long time.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
You will like the kohler ! parts and service is available everywhere but I double you will need that for a very long time.
That’s a good thing. I won’t do anything other than scheduled maintenance while it’s under warranty.
I need to buy me an oil filter cutter. I sure wished that I had one when I had the Yamaha engine. I believe that I would have found some metal in the last Yamaha oil filter.

Ron3

Threads
That’s a good thing. I won’t do anything other than scheduled maintenance while it’s under warranty.
I need to buy me an oil filter cutter. I sure wished that I had one when I had the Yamaha engine. I believe that I would have found some metal in the last Yamaha oil filter.

Ron3

Threads
When you change the filter and sharpen the blades the first time expect them to be very tight (must be a kohler liability thing.)Good luck with your new mower.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
When you change the filter and sharpen the blades the first time expect them to be very tight (must be a kohler liability thing.)Good luck with your new mower.
Thanks!
The blade swap went well. I use a 1/2” DeWalt cordless impact wrench.
I plan on doing the first oil change at 5 hours. I have a NAPA Gold 1348 ready to go.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
It looks like Gravely has dropped the Yamaha engine offerings. Either people didn’t buy them or they were duds. I believe they were duds because, Bad Boy also dropped them.