Gravely/Ariens Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

jman00

Forum Newbie
Threads
New owner of a Gravely PM400 with Yanmar 30hp diesel and 72" deck. It's a beast.

nomad369

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Gravely/Ariens Owner Check-In --- Read This First!
First time mower owner, taking delivery of a new Ikon XD 52 with Kawasaki engine next week. Wanted to get a head start on this forum to prevent any misuse of my new equipment! Especially since there is not a lot of info out there, since this is a relatively new machine.

RWlawnman

Threads
Just ordered a new Gravely Pro-Turn 152 ( 991129 with Kawasaki eng). Was looking at the Z 52, which dealer had in stock, but when I posted here about any issues with the Gravely engine, nobody commented, which I take to mean that engine isn't widely owned. I've seen plenty of good things about it in other locations, but I figured the other upgrades to the 152 model made it worth the extra $ and wait to get it delivered. I'm starting a lawncare business, and also waiting on delivery of a trailer, so I'm not in a rush for the mower. Plenty to do until it get's here.

Anyone have the bagger for this model? I'm thinking about getting one for the fall leaves.

Dirty Duck

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello folks. I'm the Dirty Duck. Been an Ariens owner for a few months now, since I found one sitting alone in a field and adopted it. She runs like a dream, with a 20 hp Briggs single. Problem is, I can;t keep it from chewing up belts! I'm talking a new belt every 3-6 hours of use! So, I came here to look for some answers, and see if anyone else is having this issue. She's a Model 936056 with a 42" deck.

ZeroCool

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone! I just got my very first Zero Turn, its an Ariens Edge 52" with Kawasaki motor. I love it but I admit I dont have any experience with any other Zero Turns to compare it to. I will attach a picture of the wife on it.

Lewishartwell

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Gravely & Ariens mower owners! ?

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name ?). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Gravely/Ariens owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Gravely/Ariens mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Gravely/Ariens stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

DB86

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all. New to the forum, new to Zero turns and new to gravely. Glad to be here. I hope to learn as well as share some of my
Knowledge as I go.

Jwsmith1959

Forum Newbie
Threads
Greetings from Texas. New to forum. Have had my Ikon XD52 for about a year and love it. Looking forward to advice shared here.

Attachments

• Mower.jpg
    Mower.jpg
    466.3 KB · Views: 3

WFM

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello from Columbia, Tenn. I’ve owned a Gravely 44Z for 13 years, it’s been a great mower. It’s time for a change, so I just ordered a ZT HD 48. I hope it works out as well as the 44Z has. I hope to get some useful information from this forum.