Gravely/Ariens Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Ken22

Threads
GREETINGS to all Gravely & Ariens mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Gravely/Ariens owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Gravely/Ariens mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Gravely/Ariens stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Hi Ken here from Northern Alberta. Got my Gravely ZTX 42" mower in July of 2019 and loving it.

Attachments

• 20190726_200729.jpg
    20190726_200729.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20191020_173106.jpg
    20191020_173106.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

gbc

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Gravely/Ariens Owner Check-In --- Read This First!
GREETINGS to all Gravely & Ariens mower owners! ?

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name ?). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Gravely/Ariens owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Gravely/Ariens mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Gravely/Ariens stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hi, I am a new owner with an old machine that needs some help -PM144M XDZ model # 991026

rsu11

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi Gravelysters! New ZTX 42 owner. Pic is my avatar. Has mowed my 2/3 acre yard here in Florida twice and is as much fun as a Disney ride! Have one issue I'm working on and will post it on the forum.

able43

Threads
Hello all! I bought my gravely zt xl 52" with 0 hrs on. Well 5 years later it is now reaching 100! No pics yet sorry

BPierce

Threads
Hello all. Picked up a Proturn 152 (991077) last fall and just got to start using it. This thing is a work horse! Added a hitch and she'll pull anything I hook her to.

One question. Anyone know what the compartment is just behind the cupholder?

Mower Frank

Threads
Hello Everyone, I'm new to the Forum but not to Gravely. We currently have a ZT HD 60 and a ProTurn 148 with bagger. Both machines are great. I prefer the ProTurn for the better ride, better power and traction, while my wife enjoys the ZT HD 60 because it sits a little lower to the ground and has less speed than the ProTurn. I know, push less forward on the bars = less speed, but she likes her ZT HD. :unsure:
zthd60.jpgProTurn148.jpg

Rippit04

Forum Newbie
Threads

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name ?). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Newb here Howdy to you ! I Own 2 Gravely ZT's Home use.

MaddMutt

Forum Newbie
Threads

I have a Gravely XLZT 52

2LaneRacer

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, I have a ZT HD 60 that likes to break the right side spindle mount on the deck. 320 hours and 3 decks so far. Looking for resolution to this issue. They replaced 1 atNC under warrenty then the second one they covered the deck but not the install. This new one is doing the same as the others. You can feel/see/hear the vibration that is cracking the deck.

Rippit04

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, I have a ZT HD 60 that likes to break the right side spindle mount on the deck. 320 hours and 3 decks so far. Looking for resolution to this issue. They replaced 1 atNC under warrenty then the second one they covered the deck but not the install. This new one is doing the same as the others. You can feel/see/hear the vibration that is cracking the deck.
I have a ZTHD 52. No issues with it at all. I also bought a new Pro Turn Z52 and it vibrates terrible and has the new Chinese Gravely Engine that Starts Very Hard. Nearly kills the tiny battery they send with it. What I see with the Pro-Turns are huge step back in quality hidden by a pretty nice physical appearance.