Export thread

Grasshopper or Walker

B

bassetman

I have a Grasshopper that I've been using since 1995. I am considering buying a new mower and want an outfront deck and preferably diesel. I am considering a Grasshopper 725d, but would like to know what people have to say about Walker or anyother suggestions for outfront mowers. Thank you

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I have a Grasshopper that I've been using since 1995. I am considering buying a new mower and want an outfront deck and preferably diesel. I am considering a Grasshopper 725d, but would like to know what people have to say about Walker or anyother suggestions for outfront mowers. Thank you

Walkers are SUPERB mowers, but are very expensive.

K

KennyV

Doth are excellent mowers...
don't overlook the Hustler Diesel ... Hustler Turf Products - Commercial Mowers - Hustler Z Diesel
My favorite mower and it's built here in Kansas... :smile:KennyV

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Doth are excellent mowers...
don't overlook the Hustler Diesel ... Hustler Turf Products - Commercial Mowers - Hustler Z Diesel
My favorite mower and it's built here in Kansas... :smile:KennyV

Yeah, there are lots of good brands other than Grasshopper and Walker....including (but not limited to):
  • Exmark
  • Scag
  • Hustler
  • Toro
  • Ferris
  • and more!
But not all are diesel.

slammed

slammed

Yeah, there are lots of good brands other than Grasshopper and Walker....including (but not limited to):
  • Exmark
  • Scag
  • Hustler
  • Toro
  • Ferris
  • and more!
But not all are diesel.

The walker diesel is nice 23.5 hp yanmar 60" cut $14995.00. But you are limited to flat ground the Ventrac is the best out front deck tractor you will find. At just a little over $20000.00 you can have an all purpose machine.

B

bassetman

• Exmark
  • Scag
  • Hustler
  • Toro
  • Ferris
  • and more!
But not all are diesel.

Does any of these companys offer an outfront mower deck

K

KennyV

Hustler does ... it is in the industrial line.... Hustler Turf Products - Golf Mowers - 3700
or any of their 4000 series, also industrial line....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHVefDUnMLs&feature=related .....
My CTL, no longer in production is also a top of the line diesel industrial mower, Kubota diesel ... :smile:KennyV

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

So does Exmark (it is like the Walker mower).
navigator.jpg
(Exmark Manufacturing - Products)

Ferris makes a 3-wheel out-front mower:
ferris.jpg
(Three Wheel Mowers Overview)

Zach's lawn care

Zach's lawn care

exmark doesnt, but toro does