Comparison Grasshopper or Walker

bassetman

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Grasshopper that I've been using since 1995. I am considering buying a new mower and want an outfront deck and preferably diesel. I am considering a Grasshopper 725d, but would like to know what people have to say about Walker or anyother suggestions for outfront mowers. Thank you

Threads
I have a Grasshopper that I've been using since 1995. I am considering buying a new mower and want an outfront deck and preferably diesel. I am considering a Grasshopper 725d, but would like to know what people have to say about Walker or anyother suggestions for outfront mowers. Thank you

Walkers are SUPERB mowers, but are very expensive.

Threads
Last edited:

slammed

Threads
Yeah, there are lots of good brands other than Grasshopper and Walker....including (but not limited to):
  • Exmark
  • Scag
  • Hustler
  • Toro
  • Ferris
  • and more!
But not all are diesel.

The walker diesel is nice 23.5 hp yanmar 60" cut $14995.00. But you are limited to flat ground the Ventrac is the best out front deck tractor you will find. At just a little over $20000.00 you can have an all purpose machine.

bassetman

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yeah, there are lots of good brands other than Grasshopper and Walker....including (but not limited to):
  • Exmark
  • Scag
  • Hustler
  • Toro
  • Ferris
  • and more!
But not all are diesel.

Does any of these companys offer an outfront mower deck

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads