grass shute worn on mtd rear delivery

francy

Forum Newbie
Threads
I live 2000-3000 thousand miles away and my wife is of Scottish decent, but that doesn’t give me any idea of who you are. Sorry if you were insulted, but your description and use of the English grammar gave me no clue who or where you are from.
just a bit of banter takes a lot to hurt my feelings i live in the highlands of scotland a small village called jemimaville right next to the sea all the best and thanks again francy

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
mtd No.13ac458e600 --ak252l10213--rh 125/92 B that is all the numbers and by the way i must stress to this site i was insulted by saying english in the comment i am a SCOTTISH thanks francy
Well anyone that uses this site might be using a different language and be posting via a translator. I deal with Russians and Germans but that does not mean I speak their. Although before I was two years old I spoke German but 60 yrs now in English country I don't know a word of it.

Nun, jeder, der diese Website nutzt, verwendet möglicherweise eine andere Sprache und postet über einen Übersetzer. Ich habe mit Russen und Deutschen zu tun, aber das heißt nicht, dass ich deren spreche. Obwohl ich vor meinem zweiten Lebensjahr Deutsch sprach, aber jetzt mit 60 Jahren in einem englischen Land weiß ich kein Wort davon.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
never met a Scott who did not have a thick hide and a good sense of humour
Shared a house with a mr Kirk for many years ( called captain for obvious reasons ) .
He used to describe himself as the decendent of lowland cannon fodder & sword blade blunteners .
He was mugged one night on the way home.
His thick skull broke the length of 2 x 4 that they hit him with and he still managed to remove a large chunk of an offenders ear which naturally lead to their capture along with the prints on the broken 2 x 4 .
Happy days those ones .
And welcome aboard .

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
From personal experience the MacDonald and the McClenen clans have thick hides after they get to know you, but before that you had better step lightly, especially if you’re dating their offspring. Lucky I was wearing three pairs of socks and knew their preference in whiskey.

francy

Forum Newbie
Threads
From personal experience the MacDonald and the McClenen clans have thick hides after they get to know you, but before that you had better step lightly, especially if you’re dating their offspring. Lucky I was wearing three pairs of socks and knew their preference in whiskey.
To be a Scottish man and live in the highlands surrounded by whisky distilleries. may i put forward my personal choice of a dram is MACALLAN it is the water of life l raise my glass and good luck be with you all francy

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
To be a Scottish man and live in the highlands surrounded by whisky distilleries. may i put forward my personal choice of a dram is MACALLAN it is the water of life l raise my glass and good luck be with you all francy
Personally everybody can just keep the alcohol to themselves. This is a personal choice of mine as I simply don't like the taste of it; although, the slugs around here just loves it so much that they will drown themselves.

Gord Baker

Threads
It is clear to me that some 3" wide by required length of 1/16" thick Aluminum could be pop riveted over that. Keep rivets clear of belt path and raise it or lower it so the belt does not touch anything. You're welcome.

enigma-2

Threads
You may be able to find the parts you need for your mower on a site like this (could always post your needs and see if anyone responds)

sugartooth

Threads
No need to be insulted by non scots who don't now any better. We Gordons don't get mad, I like getting even more rewarding, Cock of the north.

AdamE

Threads
mtd No.13ac458e600 --ak252l10213--rh 125/92 B that is all the numbers and by the way i must stress to this site i was insulted by saying english in the comment i am a SCOTTISH thanks francy
Haha!!! That's too funny!