Goodbye, LMF!

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I see now what Blue Corner's problem was - everything is now totally censored. Happy now, PC *****S (I D I O T S)?

http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/front...ow-htf-critter-got-our-house-3.html#post32635

Congrats, Ric, You and the moral PC freeks win. I am gone as well. I hope the forum is better now that you and your fool kind can play shuffleboard and munch on gerital. You are now the rulers. Heaven help this forum. I hope your membership whithers to the membership and post rate of Ric's own failed forum.

Maybe this is why JDgreen has stopped posting, as well. I am not going to remain in a heavily-censored environment where a couple of WHINY thin-skinned JERKS can get the censor bot turned up over a couple stinkin LETTERS. Fook this place. The PC crowd has to go and ruin everything. Hope you are smiling in your smug satisfaction. Misery loves company, eh?

To quote Blue Corner:

I'm outta here. No more posts. Bookmark deleted. See ya. It was fun and informative while it lasted.

Goodbye, LMF!

Last edited:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
There are ways around the censorbot, but it ju$t i$n't

w
o
r
t
h

i
t

"You have freedom of speech, as long as you're careful about what you say"

Total

->B
-->S
--->!

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't know exactly what you're talking about but I will miss your posts, twall.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't know exactly what you're talking about but I will miss your posts, twall.

This is WHY:

http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/front...ow-htf-critter-got-our-house-3.html#post32635

Can't even use letters anymore. Just a clarification I omitted in the original post.

Censorship really

s
u
c
k
s

We didn't do anything wrong. We used acronyms and innuendo, and people really need to get a frigginin' life, and get the ****** (F ***)over it!

I'll miss (most) of you guys, too, but if we can't talk like real men, then we're all just pretending, and I don't pose. Real men sometimes cuss. I talk like I talk, and I'm not pretending I don't. I do it consciously, as a spit in the face of our wussified PC society. However we did censor ourselves, yet because grampy or some other WIMPS didn't have the heart or the brains to tell little jimmy "don't worry about it - they're naughy words" (due to the lack of stomach or the pure stupidity of it), about FREAKIN' LETTERS - resulted in the censorbot getting turned up a notch. To paraphrase Ric in the above thread : 'clean it up for the women and the children'. Which sounds ***ist (s e x i s t), (yes, even *** (s e x) is banned now), but I am done fighting with Mr. I-Have-a-Failed-Mower-Forum-So-Let's-Ruin-This-One.

Thin-skinned WIMPS, PC FOOLS ruining everything they touch, because they can't handle life. Hate to break it to ya, boys - but life just ain't an episode of "Leave It To Beaver......." Just ain't. Come outa your sheltered life once a decade or so and look the **** (H E L L) around.

BTW, Ric started his own forum because he hates Muhammad. They had a disagreement, and he tried starting his own mower forum. It was a resounding failure, and I guess he got sick of talking to himself and his smileys, so he's back here to make life miserable. His whole 300-something posts over more than a year's worth of (non) participation. He made me a mod for a bit, but his narrow view of what a forum is supposed to be and how a mod is to act didn't set well with me. He's trying to make this forum that way now, because he's thowing a hissy. I'm sure he will bash the **** (h e l l) outa me, but I won't be here to respond. This is my farewell. Those of you who know me, know better than any **** ( c r a p) Mr. know-it-all will spew.

Bye!

Last edited:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Did have to say bye to JD, though. Bye BK, Kenny, and my other friends.

This place has gone to PC **** (h e l l).

**** (p o o p) - gone

If that isn't ridiculous, tell me what is. I'll bet PC grampy's little angel even says I gotta go **** (P O O P)!!!!!!!

Yet these words need as much explaination as a three-letter acronym:

Defecation
Stool [sample]
Urination
Sodomization
Intercourse
Eroticism
(and for the fun of it)
Prostate [exam]

Explain THOSE, gramps! They aren't profane, either..........:biggrin: Those are the $500 words you'd like to FORCE us all to use, right PC clones? They're clean! Censorbot says so!!!!

Yet, dare not use the word *******ual (h o m o s e x u a l).
Or, ****sapien. (h o m o s a p i e n)
Or, ***ism (s e x i s m)
Or, ***tuplets (s e x t u p l e t s)
I thought *** (g a y) was an acceptable way to say (h o m o s e x u a l), and the above was the PC-acceptable, too!!!!!!

Soon enough, alternative-lifestyle, and African-American will be on the censorbot list, as well! Cause we're [some of us, anyway] so ****ED (D A M N E D) scared of life.

Yet, if I want to say:
"It's all fooked up." OR "Don't bugger that girl next door, or your thingie will shrivel up!"

Not a single star. HMMM!!!! How well the machines of the dark side work, eh young Jedi?

Such as it is, when one goes down the censorbot path.....

Last edited:

Jetblast

Threads
What stick-up-the-*** chronic *******s brought this upon us? "Family friendliness" is important, because most LMF members love to have the entire family gather around the computer to see who's tried Gator blades.

Sorry your leaving, twall. Your posts and your rants have been entertaining.

Crawdad

Threads
I just joined this forum recently, and today I noticed that even the mower brand, "Gr*****pper" is censored. Can we say Grass, on a lawn mower forum? Ok, we can say grass, but not "g r a s s ho"
That's funny. Maybe I'm just being a g r a s s ho but I think that's a bit too much censorship.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I see now what Blue Corner's problem was - everything is now totally censored. Happy now, PC *****S (I D I O T S)?

Congrats, Ric, You and the moral PC freeks win. I am gone as well. I hope the forum is better now that you and your fool kind can play shuffleboard and munch on gerital. You are now the rulers. Heaven help this forum. I hope your membership whithers to the membership and post rate of Ric's own failed forum.

Maybe this is why JDgreen has stopped posting, as well. I am not going to remain in a heavily-censored environment where a couple of WHINY thin-skinned JERKS can get the censor bot turned up over a couple stinkin LETTERS. Fook this place. The PC crowd has to go and ruin everything. Hope you are smiling in your smug satisfaction. Misery loves company, eh?

To quote Blue Corner:

Goodbye, LMF!

D--- you Twall !!!!! You getcher *****ING *** back here PRONTO!!!! Heading off to do more roofing now.

Oddball

Threads
I just joined this forum recently, and today I noticed that even the mower brand, "Gr*****pper" is censored. Can we say Grass, on a lawn mower forum? Ok, we can say grass, but not "g r a s s ho"
That's funny. Maybe I'm just being a g r a s s ho but I think that's a bit too much censorship.

It took me a minute to understand why it would block out part of Grass Hopper when its run together as one word. Its anticipating the vulgar word for the rear end sphincter muscle. Yeah, automated censors leave a lot to be desired, but the admins can't be expected to preview every post before it makes its way onto the board. This all seems like a bunch of silliness to me. PC crowd gets their shorts in a bunch, then the non-PCers get theirs in a bunch too and the admins try to do something to solve the issue and that fix is too restrictive. SILLINESS!! ITS ALL SILLINESS, I SAY!! :rolleyes:

Kids hear and see things every day that they shouldn't be exposed to. With the internet, even more than with TV, its up to the adults to monitor what the kids are exposed to. Every now and then, though, something gets by and you have to explain something you'd rather not have to. Its really not that difficult in the case that caused all this though. A simple "that stands for a bad word and you don't need to know what it means, the clean version is this. Yada, yada, yada." Done. Was that so hard? A little common sense goes a long way folks. But I know, some folks just have to have something to complain about or they aren't happy.

Twall, come back. Most of us find you entertaining, heck, even informative, on occasion. :smile:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
twall ....
It's been way to busy and again I've missed what has been going on here...

Sorry you are tossing in the towel, I have always enjoyed your humor and point of view.
Without any doubt you have been the Most entertaining and informative contributing member, the Snapper forum will really suffer from your absence...

In all forums there is always someone that tries to drive folks away... Don't let that type of attack keep you from having a bit of fun...
I do hope you will reconsider and 'surprise' us with your return... :smile:KennyV