Good aftermarket Carb for Echo P/N: A021000740 (HC-150 and SRM-210)

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / Good aftermarket Carb for Echo P/N: A021000740 (HC-150 and SRM-210)
All of those were replaced with new components. Replaced the following:

carburetor
air filter
fuel filter
fuel lines
rubber grommet for fuel lines
spark plug
When I started out 8 years ago, I was just a parts swapper when it come to hand held engines.
The I made the effort to lear how to test them properly and since then the number of carbs I have ripped apart or replaced has dropped off drastically.
Find the Joe Pace videos on You tube.
Note he always starts by testing the fuel tank, then the crank case seal then the carb.
Since that time I have replaced countless fuel lines & tank grommets that were the actual problem , not the carb

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
When I started out 8 years ago, I was just a parts swapper when it come to hand held engines.
The I made the effort to lear how to test them properly and since then the number of carbs I have ripped apart or replaced has dropped off drastically.
Note he always starts by testing the fuel tank, then the crank case seal then the carb.
Since that time I have replaced countless fuel lines & tank grommets that were the actual problem , not the carb
Interesting, thanks for sharing that Bert. I will have to check it out.

slomo

SamD

Threads
I used no carb spray in the new Hurtzl carbs, but I hear you. I'm lost on these two pieces...

SamD

Threads
I'm with you, and for higher end products I'll do that, but this was to be a quick process. Thank you for the insight though! S