Funny picture thread

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Joke of the day:

Old man goes into the doctor and says "Doc, I'm having trouble going to the restroom."
Doc: Are you regular?
Patient: Yes sir, I take a good healthy poop every morning at 6am.
Doc: So what's wrong with that?
Patient: I don't get up til 7.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
LOL!!!!
i have story, similar to that....
i woke up around 5:00am one morning and had to pee, for some reason as soon as i woke up, i fell back to sleep, next thing i know, i start DREAMING i got up, went to the bathroom and started peeing... next thing i know, i WAKE UP, and my left leg is soaked..

??

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Could be worst. You be laying on the floor and not able to get to bathroom and pee on yourself at 3 x before your left side started working again. That happen to me over a year ago now. I was completely paralyzed on the left side from having blood induced strokes. Finally was able to get to a phone to call for help. Spent two days in the ICU.

Born2Mow

Threads
The real difference in our armed forces....

L3X30OW.jpg

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
LOL!!!!
i have story, similar to that....
i woke up around 5:00am one morning and had to pee, for some reason as soon as i woke up, i fell back to sleep, next thing i know, i start DREAMING i got up, went to the bathroom and started peeing... next thing i know, i WAKE UP, and my left leg is soaked..

??

I seriously did that when I was like 10. My dad was upset that he thought I was still wetting the bed. I still remember the dream, I'm standing there pee'ing and it was kind of dark. I felt it hitting my leg and I thought maybe the toilet lid was down. or I was just missing it.
Then I woke up.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Could be worst. You be laying on the floor and not able to get to bathroom and pee on yourself at 3 x before your left side started working again. That happen to me over a year ago now. I was completely paralyzed on the left side from having blood induced strokes. Finally was able to get to a phone to call for help. Spent two days in the ICU.

Would've been a great time to have Alexa.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Would've been a great time to have Alexa.
It would have been but I was unable to speak clearly on top of it so it probably would not have responded either.