Export thread

First snow storm

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

We had our first storm today and it was a big one! We had about 30 cm of snow today! I was out with the snowblower at 6 AM doing entrances

Had a hard time to get to one of my clients with my 2wd truck spinning around... I wish it was 4wd.

wjjones

wjjones

We have only had a little dusting of snow so far.

Parkmower

Parkmower

We got about 3-4 inches overnight. It's melted down a bit. We were supposed to get slammed but now they say it blew east of our region.

briggs

briggs

We got it here also ..Had 13 blowers come into shop for repairs sold 4 and have 6 to pick up tomorrow and 3 people are dropping there's off ...Wow hope it keeps up lol

Carscw

Carscw

Weather lady said we was getting a inch and a half. All we got was wind and cold
Coldest thanksgiving mourning in over a decade 21f

BKBrown

BKBrown

It's that darned "global warming" !

Carscw

Carscw

It's that darned "global warming" !

I am going to blame it on obamacare

sdsra

sdsra

obamacare, ..yep..I knew it.

T

toro5xi

Had about 2 inches in Northeast Ohio, used the Ventrac to clear off the drive and some of the neighbors. Hardly used it at all last year and was thinking about selling a few weeks ago. Looks like I may need it this winter.

BHLC

BHLC

I am going to blame it on obamacare

Obamaglobalcarewarming! And I'm in Vermont so I'll also blame the stump humpers here and their liberal agenda!

D

DaveTN

Got down below 20*F here in Knoxville, TN. An inch or two of snow couple of days before. Wind was bad, but then eased off. Bitter cold mornings...two in a row. It's those Aleutian Indians sending cold weather down South!! Eskimoes in on it as well from what I can gather from a gov't conspiracy website! Then again it could be chemtrails. If enough people would only fire up their lawnmowers, we could raise the temperatures by at least 2 degrees Fahrenheit.

wjjones

wjjones

Obamaglobalcarewarming! And I'm in Vermont so I'll also blame the stump humpers here and their liberal agenda!

Yep!:thumbsup:

X-man

X-man

Hell yeah.

BKBrown

BKBrown

Don't get rid of the VENTRAC -- you'll regret it later ! Just talked a neighbor into buying one (4500) -- he loves it already !

Had about 2 inches in Northeast Ohio, used the Ventrac to clear off the drive and some of the neighbors. Hardly used it at all last year and was thinking about selling a few weeks ago. Looks like I may need it this winter.