ferris pro cut 20 moves slow

huck18

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just picked up a 2007 ferris 61" pro cut 20 mower and it seems to be slower than ones I have seen in action, Is there any maintenance or adjustment that can or needs to be made? thanks.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Please delete the same post in the mower repair section
HAving the same thread in two different places is confusing & I for one will not answer either of them till one is gone

huck18

Forum Newbie
Threads
Please delete the same post in the mower repair section
HAving the same thread in two different places is confusing & I for one will not answer either of them till one is gone
I tried to delete one but am a little slow on the computer and don't know how to delete but will try again, I was just hoping for some advice and wasn't looking to piss anyone off so if that keeps me from getting any help here well I'must be in the wrong place, I offer any information that I have to anyone that needs it, I tried to only make one post but apparently made a mistake........

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
In the bottom left side of the white region where your text is there are three words in green type
Report , Edit , Delete
Hit the delete then when the pop up window shows write double post in the reason and click the Delete / OK button ( shows differently on different systems )
And it will be gone .
As for your mower
Where did you buy it from
how many hours on the mower
If from a private address what did he ground look like hills , scrub did they have a wood heater
Most commercial mowers have a 10 year design life minimum at 25 hours a week .
That is dependent upon them being maintained properly .
Comercial usres do proper maintenance because a break down cost big bucks particularly if you have a 3 or 4 man team associated with that mower.
Residential users rarely ever do their maintenance in the misguided belief because they are only using it for 3 hours a week it will run forever .