Export thread

ferris pro cut 20 moves slow

H

huck18

I just picked up a 2007 ferris 61" pro cut 20 mower and it seems to be slower than ones I have seen in action, Is there any maintenance or adjustment that can or needs to be made? thanks.

B

bertsmobile1

Please delete the same post in the mower repair section
HAving the same thread in two different places is confusing & I for one will not answer either of them till one is gone

H

huck18

Please delete the same post in the mower repair section
HAving the same thread in two different places is confusing & I for one will not answer either of them till one is gone
I tried to delete one but am a little slow on the computer and don't know how to delete but will try again, I was just hoping for some advice and wasn't looking to piss anyone off so if that keeps me from getting any help here well I'must be in the wrong place, I offer any information that I have to anyone that needs it, I tried to only make one post but apparently made a mistake........

B

bertsmobile1

In the bottom left side of the white region where your text is there are three words in green type
Report , Edit , Delete
Hit the delete then when the pop up window shows write double post in the reason and click the Delete / OK button ( shows differently on different systems )
And it will be gone .
As for your mower
Where did you buy it from
how many hours on the mower
If from a private address what did he ground look like hills , scrub did they have a wood heater
Most commercial mowers have a 10 year design life minimum at 25 hours a week .
That is dependent upon them being maintained properly .
Comercial usres do proper maintenance because a break down cost big bucks particularly if you have a 3 or 4 man team associated with that mower.
Residential users rarely ever do their maintenance in the misguided belief because they are only using it for 3 hours a week it will run forever .