Facebook accounts?

LisaAlsop

Forum Newbie
Threads
I sell and advertise through Facebook and Instagram. My clients are spending their time on Social Media, and mainly on these two platforms. I organize my ads campaign through the business manager. It runs very well, especially on summer days, when everybody is looking for garden gear. Furthermore, we managed to reach 20K followers on Instagram. My social media manager suggested to buy followers for Instagram 2021. If the page has many followers, it makes we are the best on the market.

Last edited:

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I sell and advertise through Facebook and Instagram. My clients are spending their time on Social Media, and mainly on these two platforms. I organize my ads campaign through the business manager. It runs very well, especially on summer days, when everybody is looking for garden gear. Furthermore, we managed to reach 20K followers on Instagram. My social media manager suggested to buy followers for Instagram 2021. If the page has many followers, it makes we are the best on the market.

I like the fact that I can manage certain criteria. As in age and within a 30 mile radius.

Farnerwarren

Forum Newbie
Threads
Congrats on reaching 20K followers back then! I hope your social media presence has continued to grow organically since then.

titustabitha

Forum Newbie
Threads
I stumbled upon this thread and noticed it's a couple of years old, but hey, good advice is always timeless, right? Back in the day, using Facebook and Instagram for selling and advertising was a smart move. It's where everyone was hanging out, and the business manager helped you run ads like a pro. And those summer days with garden gear? Brilliant strategy!
By the way, if you're looking to boost your Instagram game, have you ever considered buying followers? It's a legit way to up your follower count and show that you're the bee's knees in the market. You can even check out smm-world.com for some wicked options. Oh, and speaking of boosting your social media presence, can you buy views on Instagram too? It might be worth exploring to give your posts that extra oomph.

Last edited:

SueFaber

Forum Newbie
Threads
Facebook used to be a popular platform for advertising, but these days, it's not as effective as it used to be. People have shifted their attention to platforms like TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram for self-promotion and to reach a larger audience. Speaking of TikTok, I recently discovered one method how to get tiktok followers. It's been a game-changer for me in terms of expanding my reach and engagement. If you're interested, I can share the details with you. But back to Facebook, you're right that their customer support can be quite challenging. However, don't worry because there are many helpful resources and communities out there that can assist you with getting your page sorted. This forum, for example, is a great place to connect with fellow advertisers and exchange ideas.

Last edited:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Personally Face Ache is not the platform for mower repair businesses to advertise in unless you want to work for brain dead idiots who will question everything you do because they saw some one on face book do it differently or 3,000 face achers told them you were doing it wrong , charging too much, using the wrong brand of parts , oil etc etc etc
I use nothing but word of mouth & the local district news paper .
I have more work than I can handle because I am relative good at what I do, honest & treat customers with respect .
As for buying followers that is exactly what is wrong with Feaces Book
Sort of reminds me of some thing that I thought was funny when I was 6
"Eat poo because 20,000,000 flies can not all be wrong "