Exmark Front tires

RV77

Forum Newbie
Hello all - Im a newbie here so I thought why not ask a question -

I have a '09 Exmark Lazer HP and im having issues with the front tires going flat.Has anyone used foam to fill them up to prevent flats ? I have used bead sealer a couple times and it might last a month or so.

I dont want to fill them w/ rubber as this will make for a rough ride.

Thanks Rick
 
like carscw said, slime works well. i have used it in my tires on my craftsman. and i beat on it running it through brush and stuff (i got the thing for free so what the heck:laughing:) but it works great for me.
 
I use slime in all my tires or you could just go with tubes

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Or you could go with slime tubes as I did. They work very well and are of good quality.
10059d1354585999-slime-tube-slimetube-jpg
 
Back
Top