engine rpms waaaaay too high...governer issue?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yelp and what a joy and nightmare at the same if it ever all at once. If it ever happens to you, I hope you have one heck of a good job as money will be going out the door by the truck loads, many sleepless nights for years. Then it becomes 8 , 9, or possibly 10 or more in couple years or more.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Logan, you want the members to take you seriously and respect your questions and replies. Your signature and replies show you are just a young kid and you don’t really deserve any respect. If you want to be a valuable and responsible member here you need to grow up and act like one. If you don’t we will constantly be replying to any of your posts which we deem irresponsible, stupid or could get someone hurt. I have told you more than once to never ASSUME you know something until you can prove it and ENGAGE your brain before opening your mouth. You don’t seem to understand either of these and disregard these common sense rules. When you finally understand and follow them you may gain the respect you want. As a 13 year old kid, if you continue to disregard them, with signatures like I’m an idiot and I can do what I want, if you don’t like it too bad, will only show you have not got the basic knowledge to be a valuable member here. As I said the ball is in your count, now you have to decide what to do with it.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Personally I tagging him with the ignore button as he is an irritate than I can ignore. Anyway I off to the non grocery, grocery store. Hope I can find weekly groceries this time around. I am out spuds. Last Sunday the store was out after some idiot had a whole shopping cart full, Another had a half basket full of bananas. They were still panic buying.

Not a bean or loaf of bread in site. A least I know how make and bake bread; although, it takes several hours to get the yeast bread ready for baking.

Long week, 60 hrs. Glad to have today off.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I may soon do the same, but it scares me that he might post a something that could get someone hurt or cost them big money. If he doesn’t grow up and I see that happening, I might have t talk to admin about banning him. He’s already cost us two good techs with his stupid posts and I’m not going to let it happen again.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
As an Administrator or Moderator we can't ignore users but we do have tools at our disposal to deal with them. I know as I am an administrator for another website and had to kick off several members the last several years. I had one user that didn't know I was the administrator (My account isn't identified as Admin, it done intentionaly so I have better peer to peer discussions) to cuss me out and the user was already on a six month probation. I terminated his account right on the spot.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I’ve tried both bad cop, good cop with him, but he has no clue. Going to let him clean up his act or I’ll do what I have to. I’m not a Mod. but been here since 2012. Did you find potatoes? TP and hand soap are nonexistent here. Better half says Amazon should come through this week, I hope so or Montgomery Wards will have to do.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Sorry I have been asleep for the last 4 hrs. Boy I need that extra rest.Still yawning so I may just lay back down.

Yelp 1 sack was all that was left @ 8 am. I going to try Tuesday senior hour. They had a small bin of three week old corned beef briskets that was reduced priced. I picked a couple small ones since I am by myself. I was going to freeze one for later but they put a limit on them. I told them they just could keep them even @ half price it wasn't worth being insulted. I still got 2-3/4 rolls of Scott 1000 TP rolls so I good for several weeks. Pretty well stock on soaps being a mechanic kinda required necessity but I am only have a half box of washing soda on hand so no electrolysis just my clothes until things improve. Now I could convert the large box baking soda if necessary.

Just can't find 7 mil Nitrile rubber gloves for work. I reckon I am going back old school using a lot GoJo of hand cleaner. At least I got 2 1/2 bottles of it. Just cutting up a lot of my old T shirts for grease rags since no paper towels to be found.

Mentioning work I am getting very busy now. Even with all the riders I work out this I still got 10 units in the shop with more coming in Monday. Boy my credit card is getting a work out. Seems like I am ordering every other day now. The problem is the suppliers are delaying shipments now. At least I got a fairly good inventory on hand.

I wish I could cut my yard but it is too wet with standing water. I already got a customer's mower stuck 3X Wednesday. The weeds are already a foot tall.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I’m going to get out of this thread now, unless there’s another lost spring. OP may not like our hyjack. Stay safe and healthy.

logert gogert

Threads
Personally I tagging him with the ignore button as he is an irritate than I can ignore. Anyway I off to the non grocery, grocery store. Hope I can find weekly groceries this time around. I am out spuds. Last Sunday the store was out after some idiot had a whole shopping cart full, Another had a half basket full of bananas. They were still panic buying.

Not a bean or loaf of bread in site. A least I know how make and bake bread; although, it takes several hours to get the yeast bread ready for baking.

Long week, 60 hrs. Glad to have today off.
Wait........really?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
What do you expect with your immature posts. He’s the third one you’ve done this to and if you don’t clean up your act, I and others will soon follow. As you say “ I don’t care if this offends you”.