Engine kills when releasing brake/clutch pedal

Catrancher

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey bertsmobile1, you're a real jerk.

Catrancher

Forum Newbie
Threads
By the way, the link in post #7 no longer works. Duh!!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Catrancher, you definitely don’t understand how a forum like this works. Reviving a 9 year old thread doesn’t do anyone any good. As you found out some attachments no longer work or can be meaningless. Hyjacking a thread this old is only confusing and won’t help anyone. Your comments are about a worthy as hyjacking this thread. Bert, is a well respected member of this forum and I suggest you either apologize or forget you’ve ever found this site. You are the one who is definitely a step below your comments.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Hold on Rivets, if he wants to vent let the excess steam get away.
Takes a lot to worry me & I have been called a lot worse, even spat on when I did valve lash in front of a customer so they knew how to do it after having spent $ 400 on parts to fix his impossible mower so jerk is no worry
I was trying to add a bit of humour but it appears Catrancher would rather get agro .
He might have a hernia or liver stones the size of house bricks.
He obviously did not get the hint that we need to know what the mower actually is
Perhaps his ESP works better than his funny bone & he expects every one else to be the same.

Moderators.
As the link no longer works, there is no useful information in this thread so if it can't be restored then it would be better deleted all together.

Catrancher
Good luck, you have a strange way of requesting help
One of the really nice things about working for myself is I don't have to fix things for people that I don't like
One of the nice things about most forums is there is an ignore button so as of now you don't exist so good bye & good luck , you will need it

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Bert, I know your skin is tougher than most, but this guy joins the forum to make that comment and then we’ll never see him again. My skin is just about as tough but guys like him need to be educated, as he’s dumber that a box of rocks. I personally hope he comes back with a problem, then we’ll see how smart he is.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Perhaps Rivets but I got better things to do with my time than what some peoples parents failed to do .
They don't learn so I just walk away and do my best to forget that they ever existed.
Far too many nice people to associate with that make you feel glad to be alive so why waste time on downers .
I like to treat my customers as friends which makes it a buzz every day and extend this to all of the forums.
One of them has me ignoring well over 100 people .

ken2

Threads
Having same problem and it's highly intermittent. Eliminated seat switch, replaced clutch/brake switch. Even with the mower in neutral it will sometimes start to go dead when the clutch is released. As soon as the clutch is engaged it runs great. As I said this issue is very intermittent. Are there other switches that could be causing an problem? Switches can be notorious for being intermittent. Can't really make much from the wiring diagram. It's poor to say the least.
rear engine riders have a control module for the safety switches. Located under the seat on the right side under the metal or plastic cover. That could be your problem.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey bertsmobile1, you're a real jerk.
I beg to differ on that point. That is a baseless accusation with zero evidence there pal. All written in my best CSI language.

Catrancher

Forum Newbie
Threads
bertsmobile1 is a real jerk. All you had to do is say please state make & model but he had to be a smart*ss. By the way, the link on post #7 doesn't work.