Echo SRM-225

Ringneck

Threads
I'm looking to purchase a new Echo SRM-225 straight shaft trimmer from Home Depot. I plan to use the trimmer for residential purposes. My question is will the trimmer run at all angles? For instance if I turn the trimmer on it's side to edge around sidewalks will the engine continue to run without fail? Also, to all the SRM-225 owners...are you happy with the trimmer and/or would you recommend any other trimmer brand in the same price range other than Echo?

CauZey

Threads
I have the 210 and it runs upside down when I edge. Cranks easy runs great I like it

Threads
I'm looking to purchase a new Echo SRM-225 straight shaft trimmer from Home Depot. I plan to use the trimmer for residential purposes. My question is will the trimmer run at all angles? For instance if I turn the trimmer on it's side to edge around sidewalks will the engine continue to run without fail? Also, to all the SRM-225 owners...are you happy with the trimmer and/or would you recommend any other trimmer brand in the same price range other than Echo?

I have the SRM-225 and I love it. Yes, I can edge with it sideways AND upside down and don't have trouble with it. I am completely satisfied with my purchase, and if I was to buy another trimmer I would buy the same one. The 225 is the way to go! :thumbsup: