door hangers has anyone usedthis

BHLC

Threads
I purchased 2500 door hangers and 2000 postcards from vista print. Designed with my logo and photo. Can't beat the price. The post office does a thing called every door direct mail, it cost me $200 to send 2000 postcards to my whole town. Between the two I have picked up $3000 a year in new business, so for the $400 I have into them I'd say they were very effective.:)www.vistaprint.com

Attachments

• image-1611698489.jpg
    image-1611698489.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 15

jeffery9076

Threads
Thanks BHLC for the reply and the input,:thumbsup: I am glad you got results $3000.00 that's a good return and if you keep the customers great.:thumbsup: I would be glad with a return like that. We just ordered 1000 door hangers from adeas printing and paid my son to do the work for us. We downloaded Easy flyer creator ( wich I do not recommend ) did not work with windows 8. We are still waiting to get are money back / he said he would refund in 3 to 5 days. This is why my son did them for us. I am going to hit about 333 houses three times about 10 days apart. I have been researching marketing and following this guys advice about effective marketing. So far it has worked the first 3 years. He also has a million dollar lawn care company. He also says 80% of people will not call back to the same company when looking for a lawn care pro if no one answers. They just move on to the next guy. If I missed the call because I am mowing and did not hear/ or with another customer/ I cold call that number back.:licking: THE RESPONSE I GET IS USUALLY GREAT IF THEIR LOOKING FOR LAWN CARE. :licking: I am also putting my ad in the local paper on Monday 2 other companies have their ad in. They are big companies they usually never put ads in the paper. So I am going to have more competition this year. Since I started 5 more companies placed ads in the last few years in the paper. 1 was the guy I worked for before getting out on my own. I am shooting to double my clients this year. Sorry I have to keep my other secrets -secrets--- :smile: THANKS FOR THE INPUT :smile:

BHLC

Threads
There has been 3 start ups in my area last year, in talking with them they aren't doing it again this year. Good for me!

jeffery9076

Threads
my door hangers forgot to post I will getting the proofs Monday and the actual door hangers on Wednesday. I hope

Attachments

• JEFF'S LAWNCARE DOORHANGER 3.jpg
    JEFF'S LAWNCARE DOORHANGER 3.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 18

BHLC

Threads
Those look good

jeffery9076

Threads
If anyone would like door hangers designed my son would be interested in doing them for a fee. I do have some templates without holes like mine and could get some traditional one with holes. He could also be paid thru pay pal to speed things up as are season is quickly approaching. And if making some material always proof read and have some other people proof read it. Nothing more ticks you off when you spend money and have 1000 or more done with something wrong . It like a 1000 or more slaps in the face. My friend and competitor has shirts made and does not put his # on them. He is not in the phone book and only uses newspaper ads. That's like farting in the dark :ashamed:WHO DID IT,:ashamed: and he does it every year WASTE OF MONEY. I AM JEALOUS I NEVER HAD SHIRTS MADE BUT MINE WILL HAVE MY # :laughing: ( BIG LOL) :laughing:

THANKS FOR ALL COMMENTS

Threads
my door hangers forgot to post I will getting the proofs Monday and the actual door hangers on Wednesday. I hope

That is a NICE piece! Where are those from? Do you guys hire someone to place the hangers or do you go do it yourself?