door hangers has anyone usedthis

jeffery9076

Threads
Just purchased easy flyer creator 3.0 to use on brand new laptop and was wondering wether any of you has used the band it stick it from adeas printing. And quality you received. I also want to say the easy flyer creator is not easy and think there is flaw in the program and is not a easy download. And if you use I would not recommend the download over the internet they sell a disc. This is just my opinion any/ one else use this. I am getting 1000 door hangers made the band it/ stick it wich do not have the traditional hole they have a rubber band and also a sticky on the back wich will not leave residue. Just a hint with a paper punch you could still do the regular hangers with a paper punch and looping the rubber band in the punched hole. I decided to go with the band it stick it so they stay on door and do not end up in peoples yard . I had another biz before and taped to a guys door frame he called the township and complained/ you do not want the township calling youLOL not funny

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

I moved your thread to the Commercial & Residential Lawn Mowing forum. :smile:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just purchased easy flyer creator 3.0 to use on brand new laptop and was wondering wether any of you has used the band it stick it from adeas printing. And quality you received. I also want to say the easy flyer creator is not easy and think there is flaw in the program and is not a easy download. And if you use I would not recommend the download over the internet they sell a disc. This is just my opinion any/ one else use this. I am getting 1000 door hangers made the band it/ stick it wich do not have the traditional hole they have a rubber band and also a sticky on the back wich will not leave residue. Just a hint with a paper punch you could still do the regular hangers with a paper punch and looping the rubber band in the punched hole. I decided to go with the band it stick it so they stay on door and do not end up in peoples yard . I had another biz before and taped to a guys door frame he called the township and complained/ you do not want the township calling youLOL not funny

I made mine by hand one sheet of paper is two flyers I have contact info services I offer and some prices listed coupled with a couple pictures I do not stick with anything sticky that's asking for trouble. I just slide them between their door and frame or shut them into their screen. DO NOT put any flyers on houses with a no solicitors sign and do not put in mailboxes that's. A federal offence

jeffery9076

Threads
Briana- thanks for your reply here is the definition- Solicitation: means to importune, or endeavor to persuade or obtain by asking, "
I just never Knock, never stick the sticky on any paint, the sticky are for the customers to keep on the fridge, I Usually try to be respectful of people if there is a sign, write down address and mail. The reason I like the door hangers. I can scope out the yard and other things how they up keep the yard to see if would be interested in working for them and what service they would require. I have 35 clients now / 6 more I will use your service promises from people I cleaned gutters for in 2012. We got rid of 6 people wich were draining me with useless running, All from husband and wife team. We do really good with word of mouth. This is are 4th year

Threads
I make my flyers myself also. Attached is a "copy" of my 2013 flyer. I replaced a lot of the specific info with general headings, but you can see the layout of it.
View attachment Lawn Care Ad 2013.pdf

Or you can see the image of it (smaller/more pixelated) here: flyer.jpg

jeffery9076

Threads
thanks for your reply

Thanks for your reply // BUT I am going with door hangers for professional look not something any one can just print on there computer. Not that I never did flyers. I just want to stand out not follow. My post was more about has anyone used adeas printing. 1000 for about $120.00 is hard to beat. If you talk to people like i do most of them think flyers are from here today gone tomorrow companies. And in this biz it is usually true anyone can get a push mower and a weedwacker and make a flyer and call them self a company. I built my carpet cleaning biz on flyers. But my lawn care company was built off newspaper ads and word of mouth thru correct marketing. I just wanted to hit a new area where the newspaper cost is extremely high( $150 a week) and canvas that area for 4 to 5 weeks during are seasons start.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: thanks for your reply

Thanks for your reply // BUT I am going with door hangers for professional look not something any one can just print on there computer. Not that I never did flyers. I just want to stand out not follow. My post was more about has anyone used adeas printing. 1000 for about $120.00 is hard to beat. If you talk to people like i do most of them think flyers are from here today gone tomorrow companies. And in this biz it is usually true anyone can get a push mower and a weedwacker and make a flyer and call them self a company. I built my carpet cleaning biz on flyers. But my lawn care company was built off newspaper ads and word of mouth thru correct marketing. I just wanted to hit a new area where the newspaper cost is extremely high( $150 a week) and canvas that area for 4 to 5 weeks during are seasons start.

If you think door hangers or something done on a computer give you a professional look you're mistaken. 1000 for about $120.00 is hard to beat? I can get a 1000 Business cards from Vista print for nothing and put them on doors and there just as or more effective than flyers. You are right about one thing though, If you talk to people most of them think flyers and door hangers are from here today gone tomorrow companies. When I come home and find that stuff on my door the first thing I think of is a HACK or another LOWBALLER and it goes in the trash.
Think about it, when you're mowing someones lawn and a potential customer walks up he doesn't ask you for your flyer, he asks for your Business card, that's what they want. Basically Flyers and door hangers are a waste of time and money especially for a new company because chances are they're spending money they don't have for one and two, if the company doesn't go or acquire customers they're spending money they will never get back.

Last edited:

jeffery9076

Threads
Re: door hangers has anyone used this

Thanks ric for the reply. Like I said I hope no one gets offended about the flyers comments. But just want to look like a pro. I used them before. And I heard good things about Vista. I used (docu copies) for flyers and business cards before. Was very happy with them and price. Just spreading the word. When we did are flyers before a local company gave us a price 50 cents each on white paper (crazy prices). ///Here is a pic of my new mower I picked up last year around the 9th month. My wife worked hard 3 years on my credit and payed off /no down payment, 0%interest and no payment until april 15,2013 believe me was not easy. 2012 SCAG mower 52" tiger cat with triple bagging system suspension seat 29 horsepower kohler. Bagging system now has 49 hours on it during clean up. This is my 3rd mower. I also have a howard price 52" Kawasaki 17 horse hydro walk behind with sulky GREAT DEAL. I run this mower wife cannot. John deere stander 54" 23 horse Kawasaki 450 hours very surprised what I can do with this mower wife has put most hours on it, she took to it like a fish in water & THE SCAG TO. We started are biz with less than $700.00 ( SO PEOPLE Dream)( it can be done) it has not been easy WE sacrificed alot. :ashamed: AND I FAILED AT A CARPET CLEANING BUSINESS AND I AM GLAD :laughing:

Attachments

• mower1.jpg
    mower1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 24
Threads
I bought the door hangers from adeas printing they are great they look professional and the company was very easy to work with its just gonna take a little time to put all the rubber bands in lol

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I bought the door hangers from adeas printing they are great they look professional and the company was very easy to work with its just gonna take a little time to put all the rubber bands in lol

If I were to pay someone to make me flyers I would make them rubber band them :/