DIY tire chans

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Since when are scrap prices at there highest in the winter months? Usually they hit there highest around here in March, April, or even first part of May.

Seeing I am not in the scrap metal business or never have been you would know a lot more then me on that. All I know was last summer I took my yearly load to the recycle center and brought home 280 dollars in my wallet. I am just saying it is very nice of the OP's place of employment to let the employees take scrap metal because anyplace I ever worked it was a no can do type of thing. I am also thinking wouldn't be nice to full your truck up with scrap metal every night on the way home to sell to the salvage yard. As I under stand scrap metal prices change all the time like the stock market. I am also a very poor person to say or argue about scrap metal prices.

metz12

Threads
Seeing I am not in the scrap metal business or never have been you would know a lot more then me on that. All I know was last summer I took my yearly load to the recycle center and brought home 280 dollars in my wallet. I am just saying it is very nice of the OP's place of employment to let the employees take scrap metal because anyplace I ever worked it was a no can do type of thing. I am also thinking wouldn't be nice to full your truck up with scrap metal every night on the way home to sell to the salvage yard. As I under stand scrap metal prices change all the time like the stock market. I am also a very poor person to say or argue about scrap metal prices.

i do make a good amount of money scrapping but i just go with the flow, bring it up there and they give me whatever at their price.