DC Voltage Output

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
OzPete, you need to read the entire thread. Bert answered his question in post #10, when he directed the OP to download a Briggs repower guide. It contains all the information the OP should need to solve his problem. Everything else is just a lesson on electrical theory. Bert, sorry you beat me to replying, I’m bad.

sootypipe

Forum Newbie
Threads
Then I must have been doing wrong all these years using volt and amp meters.
You know, if you can’t say anything useful or helpful, just don’t say anything at all. And some feedback for you: volts and amps are also units of measurement that come from a multimeter, i.e. Fluke sells “multimeters.”

You did confirm. You were doing it wrong all those years too.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yelp I did say that I use a volt meter to measure volts instead of using ohms meter. So I was wrong now the next time I need to check my battery voltage I use my ohms meter. Just wonder how many ohms should it read?

Well my current DVMM does ohms, amps, volts, frequency, inductance, and capacitance along diode check and a simple continuity checker. Of course it is limited to 10 amps which is why I 40/400 amp clamp for it. I also have 100 mhz oscilloscope that I could use until a few weeks ago when a mouse chew the pickup lead in two. I reckon he just wanted to see what was inside the cable.

Last edited: