Cub LT1050 dead in the water.

dugin

Threads
Dugin, where exactly did you find the relay on the machine? I'd be dancing the jig if I could find it on that ltx1046vt. Of note, the reverse safety switch was removed on that machine.
Kbowley On the slt, 1554 it comes off main harness a few inches below ign.switch on left side, easy access but dang hard to separate.

kbowley

Threads
Kbowley On the slt, 1554 it comes off main harness a few inches below ign.switch on left side, easy access but dang hard to separate.
On the LTX, the wires run from the ignition, hour meter, and pto directly to the center of the dash and run down behind the steering shaft. Gotta pull the engine cover to remove the fuel tank to get at them...PITA. I must have missed it, as I didn't unwrap the harness cover back there, just traced from end to end since I could access all the connection ends. One would think they would place the relay outside the wrap to access it.

dugin

Threads
On the LTX, the wires run from the ignition, hour meter, and pto directly to the center of the dash and run down behind the steering shaft. Gotta pull the engine cover to remove the fuel tank to get at them...PITA. I must have missed it, as I didn't unwrap the harness cover back there, just traced from end to end since I could access all the connection ends. One would think they would place the relay outside the wrap to access it.
Kbowley, are you saying relay was bundled in the main harness?? If so it sounds like somebody goofed! I'm confused.

kbowley

Threads
Kbowley, are you saying relay was bundled in the main harness?? If so it sounds like somebody goofed! I'm confused.
I did not see it, so it must have been. It must have been in the harness behind the gasoline tank and I missed it since I was looking for it.