Engine Crankshaft (PTO) specifications for CV20S-65577

Toltec

Threads
Ok. Will do Fish. Thanks.

Threads
IPL shows a short round donut style filter that is high mounted, so the air filter cover faces up instead of forward, like most vertical Kohler cammand that are in the cylinder V.

Yeah I got on Kohler Plus also and looked at the IPL's and they showed the xtra heavy duty filter engines at 1 1/8 and the front mounted filters at 1 inch..... That's why I was curious about it........

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

Toltec

Threads
That’s odd Boudreaux since I did put a caliper on it and it measured 1 1/8” and it has that front mounted air filter? Anyway, I’m going to pull that head like Fish suggested and look at the head gasket and go from there.

Thanks

Toltec

Threads
Ok. I pulled that head today but I really don't see any issue with the gasket? But, I'm not an expert. I'm posting a couple of pics to see if any of you experienced folks can see anything... Thanks

IMG_1489.jpgIMG_1488.jpgIMG_1487.jpgIMG_1484.jpg

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Picture 1 and 3 top right corner next to the bolt hole is what looks like a burnt head gasket between the cylinder wall and the oil return passage for the head.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Since you want to replace the engine, pull the other head and post pics...

(Account Closed)

Threads
Picture 1 and 3 top right corner next to the bolt hole is what looks like a burnt head gasket between the cylinder wall and the oil return passage for the head.

Plus 1^^^.

That would certainly cause oil intrusion & burning issues. Easy enough fix..

That one valve has some serious pitting on the top of it... ???

Toltec

Threads
I'll pull it tomorrow and post some pics. Don't necessarily want to replace it if Head Gaskets and Valve cleanup is a solution.

Thanks again to all of you who reply with your knowledge on this matter.

(Account Closed)

Threads
I'll pull it tomorrow and post some pics. Don't necessarily want to replace it if Head Gaskets and Valve cleanup is a solution.

Thanks again to all of you who reply with your knowledge on this matter.

If you have a "Leak down" tester, that would save you pulling the other head and finding any leakage (and where it's coming from).

Toltec

Threads
I have a compression gauge that screws into a cylinder if that’s the same thing?