Clean your cooling fins yearly

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
THOSE PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS!!
YOU SHOULD CLEAN YOUR FINS EVERY 12 MONTHS!!! NOT EVERY YEAR!!!!

? ?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Still doesn't work when your pet mice build a bed inside the engine covers since the last time you mowed. I even had customer that didn't mow for two weeks and she cooked the young ones and the engine.

A serving of BBQ mouse anyone?

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Still doesn't work when your pet mice build a bed inside the engine covers since the last time you mowed. I even had customer that didn't mow for two weeks and she cooked the young ones and the engine.

A serving of BBQ mouse anyone?
Do they come with sides and a drink?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I reckon I could come up with sweet and sour coleslaw with some 20+ proof Muscadine wine.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I like how you guys roll LOL.

slomo

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
This is where a little bit of Sherlock Holmes enters mower repair.
You have a look at where the mower lives.
Had a customer who kept their mower in the same shed as the chicken food , horse food & bedding hay
Every time I came the mower was stuffed with mice
Solution was to park it outside in the breezeway where it gets a colder overnight.
Eventually they took the advice & housed a pair of homeless cats in the shed , no more mouse problem.
Amazed how many ex-city horse owners do not realize that mice can kill horses .

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I buy 1# candy bars (water proof posion bars by TomCat) for my pet mice and rats. I keep one out all the time under my floor.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Not fond of rat & mouse baits.
They often end up in the belly of whatever usually eats rats & mice so kills off their natural preditors thus makes the problem worse.
OK for inner city blocks where few owls, eagles snakes etc live but a dissaster in outer urban / semi rural blocks .

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
That is why they made it nearly like regular food around here. One brand I brought they eat 10# pounds and just got fat on it.

The type I use usually kills then after they are back in their dens. Besides most predators don't survive me if they attacking my chickens. I try my best to trap the smaller ones for relocating 30-40 miles away but some just has to killed. Sorry but I can't lose several chickens every night otherwise. I had one mink to 11 one and and then a week later another 11. I finally caught the sucker and put a couple .22 through his skull and sold his hide.

What I hated to kill was that Blonde Fox that just kept killing my geese. Sorta had kill her anyway as she so beaten up by my two Emus. They done had broken her back.