Carburetor for walk behind front wheel drive Poulan Pro lawn mover.

3monkeys

Threads
  • / Carburetor for walk behind front wheel drive Poulan Pro lawn mover.
Thanks... too bad it's a very good machine but I can't find part.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
The 16100-Z870510-0009 part number is available through Homelite or at least my distributor has 61 of them in stock. So any shop that buys through Dixie Sales / Gardner can get you one.
for around $50 plus sales tax and any other add fees that the dealer has. Shipping may be added if special ordered below our minimum free ship level.

Now of course this a USA distributor.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
The 16100-Z870510-0009 part number is available through Homelite or at least my distributor has 61 of them in stock. So any shop that buys through Dixie Sales / Gardner can get you one.
for around $50 plus sales tax and any other add fees that the dealer has. Shipping may be added if special ordered below our minimum free ship level.

Now of course this a USA distributor.
When I put that part number into Dixie/Gardner I am not seeing that part number. What pops up is the 16100-z431010-0009 which shows 61 in stock.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yes I know that but it should be the same carburetor. I believe that number is just a supersede. Awaiting price file to verify this so they could be wrong on the cross. Beside I need update my file anyways with all the price increases. I got a couple days to get all my price file modified and loaded plus I got to add a 2.5% surcharge with CC use.

Update>
Price file doesn't even have the 16100-Z870510-0009 in it. I wonder why Gardner is coming with the cross. Of course they may have hand crossed it on their system.

Last edited:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Or it isn't a cross and is actually a different carb.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads

3monkeys

Threads
Thank you so much every one for the info. Since sear moved out of Canada a few year back, I've to ship it to my relative and pick it up in Jul.

3monkeys

Threads
Hi StarTech,
Can I get bigger picture of the E08 ? While every look good , I just to see all the control on the top of the carb if it match my.
Thanks,

3monkeys

Threads
If it's OK, I would like to ask another quick question (without open a new thread), can I add a fuel line shut off valve and a fuel line filter ? My doesn't have one and I'm not sure if adding them would restrict the flow / decrease the pressure to the carb ?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Just got to the Sear link and use the zoom function to get a closer look. Select the third image and use the roll over zoom. Now it will be a little blurry but you should still make it out enough to see the carburetor setup. sorry nothing better on the net. I not too trusty of line drawings but is a blow up.
1653829075925.png

As for shut off and filter I would the Red Briggs pancake filter for the gravity fed system an no problem with the shut off valve.