Carb for a 2008 Scag Turf Tiger 27Hp Kawasaki

davelakeside1

Threads
I want to thank everyone for all the info that you sent me. I'm still out there and have not moved on any direction yet. I had a large landscaping project
come up and it's taking up all my time. It's one of those jobs where we discuss the scope of the project come up with a plan and a cost and then everything
changes! It wasn't the cost, it was always the, "well, I've been thinking"or the latest one, "I was talking to my neighbor and she thinks" At least it's easy to
change it on paper rather than later, and each change has increase the size of the project rather than reducing it, so far.
Back to the mower, I'll be back on it as soon as I get a break to work on it. It'll be great therapy for me after I get this landscaping job done!

Its Me

Threads
I have a 2008 Scag Turf Tiger with a 27 Hp Kawasaki Engine
Scag SN: STT 61A 27KA 7740001 - 7749999
Kawasaki Engine #FD750D The last 4 digits are missing which turns out to be a huge problem.

The Carb is shot and needs a new one because it's so warn out that a rebuild kit won't solve all of the problems.
The problem is that I can't find a replacement carb without the last 4 digits of the Kawasaki model number:
FD750D - XXXX
I called Scag and they don't go back to 2008 for any parts help. I could not find any part numbers on the carb.
This machine is for my lawn mowing service. I have a smaller stand on that I'm using for now but there are
6 lawns that I do that are over 2 acres each that I used to do in a half day each that are now taking a full
day each and things are backing up and customers are understanding but not happy!
Can anyone help me find the right carb for my scag?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Dave is it a fuel injection system.