Car Muck in the Garage

squeegee and a garden hose ....
not always handy, but works very well when you can find the time to do it... :smile:KennyV
 
Be happy you are not me, you would have seven vehicles and two ATV's sitting outside....

Sounds like you could use an extra garage, or maybe a shed. Do all of those vehicles run? Do you have a carport or shelter? I'm just picturing all that snow scraping. :frown:
 
I have a garage and I keep quite a lot of stuff in there including my mower but I can get the car in too. I know people who have old carpet laid in their garage and they just brush or hoover any dirt off.
 
Sounds like you could use an extra garage, or maybe a shed. Do all of those vehicles run? Do you have a carport or shelter? I'm just picturing all that snow scraping. :frown:

Have a 3 car garage, currently holds my summer drivers--'93 Old Cutlass Supreme ragtop, looks factory new, '04 Buick Lesabre, northside 2 story barn holds my JD, both ATV's, and my '00 GMC Yukon XL 2500, big barn holds (all non-running) '85 Ford Crown Vic, '90 Ford F150, '53 Ford Jubilee tractor, JD 318. Have a carport for the winter driver, an '04 Saturn L-300.

Don't laugh as to why I have so many vehicles...
 
Back
Top