Car Muck in the Garage

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
squeegee and a garden hose ....
not always handy, but works very well when you can find the time to do it... :smile:KennyV

AndyMan

Threads
Be happy you are not me, you would have seven vehicles and two ATV's sitting outside....

Sounds like you could use an extra garage, or maybe a shed. Do all of those vehicles run? Do you have a carport or shelter? I'm just picturing all that snow scraping. :frown:

Smartaleck

Threads
I have a garage and I keep quite a lot of stuff in there including my mower but I can get the car in too. I know people who have old carpet laid in their garage and they just brush or hoover any dirt off.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sounds like you could use an extra garage, or maybe a shed. Do all of those vehicles run? Do you have a carport or shelter? I'm just picturing all that snow scraping. :frown:

Have a 3 car garage, currently holds my summer drivers--'93 Old Cutlass Supreme ragtop, looks factory new, '04 Buick Lesabre, northside 2 story barn holds my JD, both ATV's, and my '00 GMC Yukon XL 2500, big barn holds (all non-running) '85 Ford Crown Vic, '90 Ford F150, '53 Ford Jubilee tractor, JD 318. Have a carport for the winter driver, an '04 Saturn L-300.

Don't laugh as to why I have so many vehicles...