Brand loyalty?

How brand loyal are you?

• Very

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • I like who I am with but i'm interested in hearing others

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Not at all, who ever has the best I will go with.

Votes: 28 45.9%

• Total voters

Red Good

Threads
Not particularly brand loyal but loyal to my local service centre . They sell a ton of stuff and are great at stocking parts for it all and doing the service work if I cannot . Quanties in Locust Grove Oklahoma , not your regular Napa store at all .

lbrac

Threads
Brand loyalty would likely be dependent on experience with similar equipment of a particular brand. Once an owner has a bad experience with a previously trusted brand, trust is eroded and justifies a close look at other brands.

GearHead36

Threads
I'm brand loyal on 2-cycle equipment. It's Echo or nothing. For 4-cycle equipment, it's a case-by-case situation. I won't buy single cylinder Briggs or Kohlers any more. I'm not wild about MTD products, but I own a Cub Cadet Pro Z. It's commercial, so it has better parts than the residential MTD stuff. I'm in the market for a tractor. I'm leaning toward Kubota, but only because the best and closest dealer is Kubota. I'd be ok with several other brands of tractors, but the closest dealers for some of them are hours away.

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have Echo & Shindaiwa. They both are great for me with over 10 years of use since buying them new.