BLower Brand???

Blower Brand???

• Total voters

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
with all the post i have seen about blower lately i wonder what brand of blower do u like the most????:thumbsup:

Mine would have to go

Echo
Shindaiwa
Stihl
Redmax

Please vote for your top brand above???

Mid TN Lawn

Threads
with all the post i have seen about blower lately i wonder what brand of blower do u like the most????:thumbsup: Mine would have to go Echo Shindaiwa Stihl Redmax Please vote for your top brand above???
echo and for really large jobs we have 13hp Billy Goat blowers

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Stihl :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Echo :thumbdown: it stinks.gif

Husqvarna :thumbsup:

Shindiawa :thumbdown:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
My vote is.biased I've only ever used echo and "weedeater" brand never needed anything but echo I've used nearly all models of echo hand blowers and the 500 backpack blower and the 700 right before I quit working for the other guy loved.them I've wanted to test the new small stihl but havent gotten a chance

MRCo.

Threads
Redmax all the way, great blowers. Also, you should check out the Dolmar 4 cycle blowers, very nice machines.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I prefer the Stihl Four mix units, I've been running my BR 550 for the last 7-8 years and never had any problems. Still plenty of air volume and velocity and less noisy than most two stroke units. :thumbsup:

metz12

Threads
If i were to buy a bigger blower i would get a husqvarna. i am partial to them anyways. I like their saws and their blowers. never tried their mowers or the trimmers but i like stihl trimmers. my 2nd choice for blowers would defiantly be stihl though. then probably redmax

MRCo.

Threads
If i were to buy a bigger blower i would get a husqvarna. i am partial to them anyways. I like their saws and their blowers. never tried their mowers or the trimmers but i like stihl trimmers. my 2nd choice for blowers would defiantly be stihl though. then probably redmax
Husqy blowers are facelifted Redmaxes.