Bad Boy Forum?

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
A nice aluminum pie pan catches the dripping oil. Other than that wonderful machine !
On a multi thousand dollar lawn mower?

What do you do for fuel leaks? Cool Whip container? LOL You guys are awesome!! (y)

BigBlueEdge

Threads
10 year old post back to life! Best necrothread ever! Well, not really, but I guess it deserves dishonorable mention.

Ron3

Threads
Am finishing my first season with my badboy and not had a single problem great mower in my opinion. Badboy sells a lot of mowers and has a quality product. Most of the people on this sight only like what they own or sell and have nothing good to say about other brands.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Am finishing my first season with my badboy and not had a single problem great mower in my opinion. Badboy sells a lot of mowers and has a quality product. Most of the people on this sight only like what they own or sell and have nothing good to say about other brands.
I really don’t have anything negative to say about Bad Boy mowers. I haven’t tried one. My neighbor has a ZT Avenger and he’s had good luck out of it. He mows his yard with it, an elderly lady’s yard across the street and at least one other yard. It leaves a nice cut.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Never owned or used one. I do see a lot of help request posts on here about them FWIW.

BigBlueEdge

Threads
Never owned or used one. I do see a lot of help request posts on here about them FWIW.

You should see all the 'help requests' on the John Deere forums. And the Kubota forums. Comes with popularity. I think it's great because then we have folks to assist each other.

Ron3

Threads
I will say this about badboy comparably speaking you could do a lot worst, and most owners are satisfied with them.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
All of the gals call me "bad boy".......

ken2

Threads
I bought a 54" Badboy Magnum from Orschlen store. It has the Kohler 7000 series engine. I went through the check list in the manual and found my rear wheels were not torque correctly and found a vacuum hose not connected to the air cleaner base. SO look your mower over good. My mower you can't mow very fast or it will leave two strips down the center if the grass is tall. Not real happy about that. Good heavy mower otherwise.

Ron3

Threads
Well it is what it is, I never torqued a mower lug (just good and tight and move on) nut, and things like the breather tube popping lose happen, also most consumer rated mowers I doubt will mow very well at top speed. These things happen to all brands I would think. My advise is just fix the little things. Enjoy you have a very good mower.