Apparently I have tourettes syndrome

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
So far the only pain I've endured is the slip of a Flathead screwdriver while removing a retainer clip, and jabbing it into my right hand.

Those are not fun. Not fun at all.

dougand3

Threads
To get some jumping exercise - throw a Pblaster soaked rag on a stool and sit on it for 10 minutes. Then ask - Why is my azz on fire?

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Chances are that thumbnail will never be the same either. Been there with my index finger. Been two years.

I don't know man, it's taken a beating over the years. I've lost that same nail at least twice in just the last few years. In fact, about the time I started working on small engines full time.

I think I'm seeing a pattern here. :oops::cautious::unsure:

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Funny thing about all this is how careful you are for the next day or so to make sure these things don't happen twice. Then just about the time you get comfortable with it, BAM, it happens again.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yesterday my son cut his finger with my gas hedge trimmer while he was helping with some yard work. He got 9 stitches and we spent 3 hours at the emergency room.

wrldtvlr

Threads
Reading these makes me feel a little better. Was reaming out a low flow restricted shower head a few weeks ago. Holding the shower head in my left hand and drilling from the right. Rediscovered how sharp the cutting edge of a metal drill bit can be when the bit grabbed something for a moment, threw the shower head to the floor and dug into a finger. Barely avoided stitches, but did get to some spend quality time at the local urgent care.

Mower King

Threads
So far the only pain I've endured is the slip of a Flathead screwdriver while removing a retainer clip, and jabbing it into my right hand.
Huh.....not a bad record at all!

25 yrs in an auto salvage as the main yard dog and now i'm at 17 yrs at the mow'in house....... I'm just glad I still got all my fingers!