Apparently I have tourettes syndrome

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
While trying to get a gear off a self propelled craftsman today, using a air hammer. Something slipped and I air hammered my thumb and nail about 4 whacks. Starting at my knuckle and ending in the middle of my thumbnail.
Suddenly, from out of now where, I began cussing like sailer. Saying words that didn't even exists.........

I may have invented a new language.

I'm going to lose a nail over this one. Luckily, they always grow back. That sumbich hurt like the dickens.

Last edited:

Mower King

Threads
But did you get the gear off?......sorry, I just had too!

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
That is almost as good as me getting my left pinkie finger caught between a piece of metal I was hammering on and the 2# hammer. Broke it at the first knuckle from the tip. Then after wearing the splint for 3 weeks it slipped and to this day is still crooked.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Chances are that thumbnail will never be the same either. Been there with my index finger. Been two years.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
But did you get the gear off?......sorry, I just had too!

Oh yeah, It came off, BY GOD!!!!! But I'm not sure if the air hammer survived the beating afterwards. I get crazy mad when I get hurt.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
So far the only pain I've endured is the slip of a Flathead screwdriver while removing a retainer clip, and jabbing it into my right hand.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Couple weeks ago forgot the chain grinder was still running and put a knucke into the wheel. Couple days later got real stupid and had a can or carb cleaner turned wrong way and shot myself a face full of it. Luckily i had glasses on. Stuff tastes horrible.