Another recommendation needed,,, pretty please.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Stamped decks have better grass flow than fabricated ones but require more maintenance
Fabricated decks will take a lot more abuse than pressed decks.
Only you will know which is best suited to your needs.

beddy85

Threads
the z530m lists for 5199 which isn't bad.

The thing is, outside deck size, and perhaps hp, I'm not exactly sure what the mechanical differences are. Some have a slightly better warranty than others.
Where are you located? The z530m at my jd dealer is listed at $4799 for a 60". Location could matter on pricing. I'm actually helping my father in law with his search for a new ztr. The jd z530 had a 4yr warranty, the toro we were looking at had a 3. I believe the ariens should have at least a 4yr, but dont quote me on that.

beddy85

Threads
If it were me in your situation, I would highly suggest going to your closest reputable dealers and check out what they have in your price range. I always tell people when you're looking at a new machine make sure you're comparing apples to apples as there are so many different options out there.... i.e-deck size, engine brand,engine size, transmission size, warrant,ect. Hell, even a seat can be a difference of $400-$1k price difference. I cannot stress enough how important the support of your dealer is, there is nothing worse than having something go wrong and there you sit for long periods of time.

vxooxv

Forum Newbie
Threads
All signs currently keep pointing back to the Bad Boy ZT Elite @ 4499.

vxooxv

Forum Newbie
Threads
Where are you located? The z530m at my jd dealer is listed at $4799 for a 60". Location could matter on pricing. I'm actually helping my father in law with his search for a new ztr. The jd z530 had a 4yr warranty, the toro we were looking at had a 3. I believe the ariens should have at least a 4yr, but dont quote me on that.
I'm in Virginia