Already thinking about leaf cleanup

Threads
I've been cleaning up some leaves while I mow for around 2 weeks, but last week was when I started to get actual leaf jobs, along with LOTS of leaves when I come by my weekly mowing customers' lawns. But I have yet to do my first cleanup on some of my lawns....it is a little behind compared to last year.

Leaves should hopefully be done by the end of November. Last year I did a few cleanups the first half of December, but other than that my season ends the last day of November.

Threads
I have photos from a job yesterday I'll post later. Have lots more to do but it's a washout today. I'm would be fine with no break because after all, winter is right around the corner.

Threads
It was rainy and windy all day today, which brought tons of leaves down. The cleanups I did yesterday look like I was never there. :confused2:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
It was rainy and windy all day today, which brought tons of leaves down. The cleanups I did yesterday look like I was never there. :confused2:

Was raining and windy here the past 3 days.
Got 27 yards done. Wet leaves are the easiest to mulch.
I do not do a visit to do clean ups. Every yard gets a weekly visit. Takes the same time if there are leaves or not.
Can not take off because of rain.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Glad to see you are still around cars! I know you can't get off a mower!

Very windy today and a lot of rain yesterday. Gonna attempt to do a leaf cleanup tomorrow. It is gonna be nice, but a little windy.

Good idea on the weekly visits. All tho, it gets a little out of hand sometimes after only a week (double cut).

Threads
Glad to see you are still around cars! I know you can't get off a mower!

Very windy today and a lot of rain yesterday. Gonna attempt to do a leaf cleanup tomorrow. It is gonna be nice, but a little windy.

Good idea on the weekly visits. All tho, it gets a little out of hand sometimes after only a week (double cut).

I have my big leaf cleanup today, will make sure to take pics. 1.5 hours on the blower.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Glad to see you are still around cars! I know you can't get off a mower! Very windy today and a lot of rain yesterday. Gonna attempt to do a leaf cleanup tomorrow. It is gonna be nice, but a little windy. Good idea on the weekly visits. All tho, it gets a little out of hand sometimes after only a week (double cut).

Turned out to be a nice day. A little windy.
Just left a yard the leaves are falling as we mow.
I am just happy the days are still warm.

Threads
My wife will come help you. LOL
She loves blowing leaves. She can go all day.

I needed her help. Lol. Ended up taking 2.25 hours on the blower. Job took close to 3 hours. Tons more leaves then last week. But I got paid good for my time.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads