All amped up

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
There is something about the oder of instant, it is very unpleasant to me... where as the smell of fresh brewing coffee is WOW...

Sleeping is another thing I really ENJOY, I can close my eyes an I am there... asleep in no time, With OR Without coffee, (but I always would prefer WITH) ... :smile:KennyV

Kenny, I love the smell of dry instant coffee in the jar, one of these mornings I will be so desparate for my caffeine fix I might just eat the stuff right out of the jar.....did anybody ever see that "Garfield" cartoon where he staggers into the kitchen saying "it's a bad morning, I need coffee", and Jon asks him how do you want it? Garfield replies "straight" and Jon asks you mean without cream and sugar, and Garfield says "without water" then picks up the instant coffee jar and chugs from it.....:laughing::laughing:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
The Keurig Cofee machine is GREAT - one FRESH cup at a time and many kinds to choose from. I can sleep right after coffee, but the better half isn't allowed any after 6 PM or I don't sleep (she talks all night) ! :laughing: :biggrin: :eek:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
BUMP - interested in what others think about Keurig ??

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
interested in what others think about Keurig ??

Makes an EXCELLENT cup of coffee, but I am never wanting A cup of coffee... I will go through a lot of coffee when I'm around it... :smile:KennyV