Advertising

metz12

Threads
Wat is the best to advertise beside word of mouth and yard signs

i have a couple of t shirts that i wear to school and on the weekends when im in town. also flyers at the post office/mini super or something like that. anywhere that has an advertising bulletin boards. also i have a sign at my local dealer. and craigslist. ive gotten a couple of jobs from craigslist.

Threads
I also have a simple hat with my business name on it. I almost always wear a hat when I am mowing, and last year I wore an Echo Power Equipment hat, but this year I will wear the hat with my company name on it because it looks more professional.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I see our spammer is back????????????????????

BHLC

Threads
Ohh, and if you see a poster board in a store, a hallway, a rest room, throw a couple of business cards on it. I got a call last week from a local free lance writer that does a column in my local paper called "it's your business" he interviewed me today and the column will run in the paper for free in 3-4 weeks. Due to him seeing my card while taking a leak!!

Threads
(yes it's ok to ask them to tell their friends)

And you can even give someone a discount or a free lawn mowing if they recommend your services to someone! Just make sure that person mentions the name of the person who recommended you as proof!